OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've given my opinion on Rooney which is similar to yours

I disagree with you about Ox and I don't give a fuck about his athleticism
He's shite and proved it beyond all doubt tonight!

Now where did I insult you?

But I confess to the smiley but I thought it appropriate in view of your posts

Why would Gareth Southgate care what you think? He brought Chamberlain off the bench at the weekend, scored a goal and he was rewarded today by being given a start in a meaningless friendly. Why is this even a discussion?

He is athletic, you need to be athletic to play in central midfield, especially when you're playing the formation England did today. There was literally no one else besides Livermore, who had his game at the weekend.

No one has said Chamberlain had a good game. I doubt Southgate did either. But it was a pointless friendly. Chamberlain wasn't up to the role, he'll probably never play there again, but at least Southgate knows that now.

But to think Rooney would have done any better is quite hilarious. The guy hasn't been picked for a reason.

It was a game of football that we have all just watched that's how I'm judging, that's how Southgate is judging, that's what freindlies are for.

Where the fuck have I said that about Jones?

In your 2nd paragraph
saying how he's earned the right to be in the squad etc, how performances like that can only be good for England etc

He hasn't imo

So let's agree to disagree

And you've got that intellectual colossus Totti backing you up now so I better go to bed

Almost frightening as a back three of Jones, Cahill and Stones

LOL

Why would Gareth Southgate care what you think? He brought Chamberlain off the bench at the weekend, scored a goal and he was rewarded today by being given a start in a meaningless friendly. Why is this even a discussion?

He is athletic, you need to be athletic to play in central midfield, especially when you're playing the formation England did today. There was literally no one else besides Livermore, who had his game at the weekend.

No one has said Chamberlain had a good game. I doubt Southgate did either. But it was a pointless friendly. Chamberlain wasn't up to the role, he'll probably never play there again, but at least Southgate knows that now.

But to think Rooney would have done any better is quite hilarious. The guy hasn't been picked for a reason.

So where did I insult you???

"Why would Gareth Southgate care what I think?"
:dembelelol:

I don't need to insult you Totti you manage it all by yourself!!

Any credibility you ever had disappeared when you were caught out cheating at chess on a forum

You're a joke mate

In your 2nd paragraph
saying how he's earned the right to be in the squad etc, how performances like that can only be good for England etc

He hasn't imo

So let's agree to disagree

And you've got that intellectual colossus Totti backing you up now so I better go to bed

Almost frightening as a back three of Jones, Cahill and Stones

LOL
Anyone who plays well deserves the right to be selected, even more when they were the best player. It's called building a team, those that buy-in remain for selection (the right to train I Poch lingo) those that play shit get binned.

Anyone who plays well deserves the right to be selected, even more when they were the best player. It's called building a team, those that buy-in remain for selection (the right to train I Poch lingo) those that play shit get binned.

So in a meaningful competitive game you would select Jones then based on tonight's performance

And I asked you earlier to comment on Southgate's record as a manager

Just because he did ok with the under 21s doesn't make him worthy of being manager of our national side

Correct me if I'm wrong but he had one go at managing a premier league side with Middlesbrough and got them relegated

He didn't fancy having another go

Even Roy Hodgson had more credibility

No wonder no comment was forthcoming

But for your new mate Totti please notice no smiley or insult

Good night

So in a meaningful competitive game you would select Jones then based on tonight's performance

And I asked you earlier to comment on Southgate's record as a manager

Just because he did ok with the under 21s doesn't make him worthy of being manager of our national side

Correct me if I'm wrong but he had one go at managing a premier league side with Middlesbrough and got them relegated

He didn't fancy having another go

Even Roy Hodgson had more credibility

No wonder no comment was forthcoming

But for your new mate Totti please notice no smiley or insult

Good night
See ya.

Back
Top Bottom