Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

If West Ham do end up losing, that'd be 12 Premier League teams out of the FA Cup. That'll be 13 teams tomorrow when we knock Palace out.

There has never been less Premier League teams going into the 5th round of the FA Cup since 2012/2013 season when Wigan won it.

If West Ham do end up losing, that'd be 12 Premier League teams out of the FA Cup. That'll be 13 teams tomorrow when we knock Palace out.

There has never been less Premier League teams going into the 5th round of the FA Cup since 2012/2013 season when Wigan won it.
On the one hand, I love it, on the other hand - there won't be anyone left with a vague hope of beating Man City before they reach, say, the semis.
:kanehand:

Would fancy us against anyone else left in it aside from them though (so long as we beat Palace!)

Very true - but would be optimistic in the extreme to hope for that kind of result to happen again.
:dierno:

I think in one off games where City would prioritise the league and Champions League over the FA Cup - either one of us, Chelsea or Man Utd could knock City out of this cup.

But I can't help but feel it'd need to be within the next 2 rounds as it'll start getting more serious for them from the semi final onwards.

Back
Top Bottom