Other Stadiums and Training Grounds

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DSYCDNWX0AAIWxv.jpg

Mestalla in the 1930's had chairs!!!!
imagine that at millwall

Agree. Got a real soft spot for Craven Cottage. Often used to go up there (I grew up in south London) to watch a game. Even went to a rave in that river side old stand once.
I guy that used to work for me was a big Fulham fan (lived around the corner from the stadium too) and he would often get his hands on the bloke's ST that sat next to him, so I'd end up going 4 or 5 times a season. His seat was in this stand on the Riverside (prefer the opposite side at the seats were still wooden which kinda added to the atmosphere of the place) but what was great was to get to his seat we would enter the ground on the opposite side, then go to the pitchside and walk around the pitch, the smell of the turf always sparking the senses.

I've zero love/hate for the Club just absolutely love this stadium and the extended day out, Pubs and journey etc.. As a travelling fan the only real downside was playing there in Jan/Feb in sub-zero temps, the wind would come off the Thames and attack that away end with all its might.

I understand your point.
But this is the PL. Awash with money. Gold and Sullivan invest in West Ham supposedly. Claim they are the second biggest club in London becuase of thier capacity. The Academy of football
Yet they have a training complex worse than most championship teams. Totally unacceptable for a PL club. Look at Burnley, league two 1995-2000,league one until 2004, championship until 2009. I season back down until 2014. Been down and back up again since then and even they have splashed more cash on, and have a superior training facility to West Ham.

Hackney Marsh's have better facilities than West Ham!!....
45_404_D10039C_HC.jpg

hackeny-marshes-main-bar.jpg

4595838133.jpg

Quite incredible the amount of shit we took over the time it took the development of our new stadium.

By contrast, Fulham's New Stand is still being built!

This was just 13days ago............

and this from the river as of 3 weeks...........

In the same time it took us to demolish old WHL, move out to Wembley whilst building an entire new 63k stadium they haven't even finished the completion of one stand.

(think the stand is cool though, wouldn't mind one of the flats in it if I'm honest).

As you were.

How is the olympic stadium in terms of atmosphere?
its ok..the thing is, everyone is cheering at omce during the events. no competition between supporters, no sudden silence when the visitors go 3-0 up...its difficult to judge the atmosphere during an event like the paralympics (when I went) to a football match.

all i can say is, going by the wet ham mock ups, 8 metres at the closesy point is a huge gap. and the gap behind the goals is massive.

Here we go again

Fiorentina new stadium

[
fiorentinanew3.jpg

New Southend stadium

Uk1OfMn.jpg
ZwB5sio.jpg
Ls5yDPK.jpg

FC Bayern youth training center

o6s7x.jpg
chsd4.jpg

Schalke new training ground