Other Stadiums and Training Grounds

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DtE2b3UWkAATmtQ.jpg:large

yep. Getafe have like no fans. I've never met one. I'm met Rayo fans so I know they exist.

Bill Madrid Bill Madrid ever met a Getafe fan?

P.s This table is disgusting isn't it? It's the fan share in Spain

Yep, still looks like a new secondary school that opted for good gym facilities so it can charge the mums & dads to use out of school hours and earn some extra income.

they haqve "Dressing Room" on their twee little checklist

i mean, after "grass" its pretty much a requirement, unless they expect the players to all get their "asthma" treatment on the bloody bus

The buildings look quite impressive, probably up there with ours. However, the landscaping is just boring with rows of football pitches, not set in nice location.

they also seem to have been building this for ages??!!

Global pandemic and Brexit have probably had an influence.

Also the stand is on the bank of the Thames so it's was always going to be a difficult project

One of the only industries that weren't shut down by the pandemic was the construction industry. I understand that towards the end of the pandemic there were supply issues for materials (steel/concrete etc) but still quite staggering just how long this has taken by comparison to our build.

(I do think it's a fantastic stand and has still preserved the whole feel of this great old stadium, which IMO is one of the best places to watch a football match, not just when in the ground but I just have always loved the whole day out there).

Edit:
Found this and this is what it looks like from the opposite side of the Thames as of just 2 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom