Other Stadiums and Training Grounds

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is gonna sound sad but most teams up here in the Swedish league would kill to have a training ground on that level. A few of the big clubs do but the teams from smaller cities often have to make do with very basic gyms (or sponsorship deals with local gyms) and just train on their game day pitch.

One man's garbage another man's gold I guess.
I understand your point.
But this is the PL. Awash with money. Gold and Sullivan invest in West Ham supposedly. Claim they are the second biggest club in London becuase of thier capacity. The Academy of football
Yet they have a training complex worse than most championship teams. Totally unacceptable for a PL club. Look at Burnley, league two 1995-2000,league one until 2004, championship until 2009. I season back down until 2014. Been down and back up again since then and even they have splashed more cash on, and have a superior training facility to West Ham.

Last edited:
The concept for the new Getafe stadium and connected training ground
1939895.jpg

E.T phoned home
Is it just me or does that look like a massive vagina with the ovarys and fallopian tubes attached ?

If it is just me I've got some serious issues.

dfb akademie Frankfurt, Germanys St. Georges park

dfb-akademie08.jpg

These statues are outside Ferencvaros home ground

0f49b4588cafd94b90982755e36706a6.jpg

The Springer statue, the first president of Ferencváros
Springer_szobor.JPG

Springer_FerencC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom