Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A microscopic transfer on the global stage. But my local club has brought home their greatest ever top flight goalscorer to finish his career back where he belongs.

Our attack is going to be stupid levels of quality in the upcoming second tier season.

How do Chelsea keep getting so much money for fairly average players?
They have the kids out playing football regularly. These aren't unused kids that are for sale, so they get decent fees for decent players.

Their loan army is not just to hoard talent. But to boost their transfer budgets through multiple sales like this.

Will be interested to see how he does.

Was linked with Spurs in the summer.
He is already talking about leaving so this is going swimmingly.

"I hope that Crystal Palace can be a platform for me to find a club where I can stay for 10 years and win trophies".

That will endear him to the faithful.

Was he out in China?
He was. Transfermarkt says that he has a contract with Dalian until December. But Football Italia says that he has broken the contract.

It is supposed to be a short term deal to the Euros so he can build fitness and get some playing time.

Easily the biggest foreign player name to come into the league since Litmanen if it happens.

Back
Top Bottom