Pacos Ferreira v Tottenham Hotspur (Euro Conference) Thursday 19 August @ 19.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really hope this team isn't strong. Make lots of changes. Give games to youngsters or fringe players or players in need of fitness.
Nuno has to rotate. We'll struggle v Wolves if we are leggy (i.e if he plays a similar team to Sunday)

237380887_10158582230398505_71664645505909744_n.jpg

Kane hasn't travelled.

He should have gone, just to integrate himself back into the squad. Why don't the club show any pics of him training, him with his teammates, the whole mystery of the situation just builds the narrative and hate towards Kane. He is a Tottenham Hotspur player until he leaves, whenever that is, so why not carry on as normal

This whole thing is exactly how the Bale transfer played out.

Yikes!
Are they looking to engineer a transfer? Is Dele with his brother? :rolleyes:

I’d upload a screenshot of it if I knew how to upload pictures on here 😳😂 but basically, Dele was filming himself in Bergwijn’s car and captioned it “when you tryna be calm but realise how bad @stevenbergwijn is at driving”

Back
Top Bottom