Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has switches on last month or so . This kid has ability. Too early for Conte but he us a smart buy and will be a player
A good pre-season at Spurs and then possibly a loan would do him good.

I'm kind of torn on if he should get loaned out immediately after pre season or spend half a season with us first to get acclimated and feel like he is part of the club. Maybe he could get a Championship loan alongside some other squad members. Like Troy and Sarr to Norwich for example?

Need this kid to be loaned to a premiership/championship club next season, get him kicked and ready to be a part of our squad

He is the real deal, really like him
Yep me too. I did giggle a bit at the posters ready to write off a 19 year old who having signed for a huge EPL team struggle to keep his form going at Metz.

At that age his head must have been reeling. He's probably trying to learn English, whilst watching all our games (laughing at Harry winks, followed by glancing fretful at the strength and aggression of Hojbjerg and Dier). I bet He's more focused on Norwhic than Metz playoff. Totally inevitable and predictable he would stall. But he is a very sound buy that in a few years could be a real player

You know my suspicion don't you Larry?...Paratici is assembling a code black young Avengers team: built not for Conte, but Pochettino. Gill, Sarr, the Centre back from Peterborough, Scarlett. Watch our in coming they will clearly be ones for now ones for two years hence. By then I can see only Dier and possibly Son being left on tge roster when Pochettino returns.

Last edited:
Hope we get stories like we did when Dele first arrived of the club and players being surprised at how good he is.

Last edited:
Jeez... I'm hoping its a pisapoor picture cos in that he looks so thin he'd be bust in half by a prem midfeild... Goin By that pic Far 2 slight for the prem atm... And for the championship? I've not seen anything of the kid... But sounds like a few on here have, and rate him... A punt at 15 mil?? ... The football worlds nuts. But it is what it is...

Jeez... I'm hoping its a pisapoor picture cos in that he looks so thin he'd be bust in half by a prem midfeild... Goin By that pic Far 2 slight for the prem atm... And for the championship? I've not seen anything of the kid... But sounds like a few on here have, and rate him... A punt at 15 mil?? ... The football worlds nuts. But it is what it is...
It's the photo. I've seen another an although clearly a kid he looks rangey and athletic.

Back
Top Bottom