Passionate Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

However - as legoboy has disagreed with my post - I know I must be on the right track.

- and on that note, keep knocking yourself out with the disagrees legoboy, everytime you do it I know I have pissed you off, and that makes me feel sooooo good.

So that deserves threatening violence? Jesus Christ
4277c547a055bdc82aabff4ff7bed56db12b00d441ab34007f3a36697e0556e1.jpg

When Woolwich or Chelsea visit and the default grumble is replaced by passionate support, White Hart Lane is vibrant. Much of the rest of the time it is a palace of whinge.

:eriksenlol:

Him again, talking about Pardews departure
- guess with song he sang...?

I can see them being quite a bit worse without Pardew - they might not like him but he was effective at setting up his teams and often made subs that changed games.

Spose they've always got Ashley to blame after that...

Hoddle at Newcastle, oh dear. Cockney mafia again. Have to admit I laughed at that last video by the true geordie fella. "Four derby defeats in a row, that's fucking great. Keeps our feet on the ground."

said it before and ill say it again. they will only ever be happy if they have a geordie owner, with a complete geordie staff at the club, all geordie players with a geordie manager, and a newcastle based company as shirt sponsors, and win every game 90-nil.

and they will complain that the kits aint made by a geordie firm.

Back
Top Bottom