Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's a little unfair saying players like Sandro and Paulinho are only playing at 70% and that they are capable of so much more but just aren't doing it because they can't be bothered / don't want to, when there are clearly other factors at play here.

It very much looks to me that the players are taking to the pitch week after week with no plan, no direction and little instruction, considering the whole team looks so disjointed and appears to be making it up as they go along...is it really any wonder that we're not getting the best from our players?

For anyone to make mong-arsed comments about selling him or fucking him back off the Brazil because, despite showing glimpses of just how good he could well be for us, he isn't doing it week in week out during his first season, under his second manager, is just plain stupid.

When is he going to score those goals his resume promised ?
I was expecting more by now.
I'd say has delivered 6/10 of what promised.
Come on Paulie, dazzle us with a couple of goals.

When is he going to score those goals his resume promised ?
I was expecting more by now.
I'd say has delivered 6/10 of what promised.
Come on Paulie, dazzle us with a couple of goals.
It's not going to happen while he's benched for Young Jenas mk2 nothing boy

No disrespect to the lad and I don't suppose he would care but I don't rate him and never have.

We've got too many like him that have come from leagues with much slower paced games. Some might pick up but it's a big ask.

And I'm saying he should have started in his place yesterday. And the precedent of benching a player after one poor performance isn't something Tim has applied equally to all squad members

I dont give a shit about Tim Sherwood or Bentaleb in this particular discussion.

I am talking about Paulinho, and the fact he has been shit, and hasnt taken his chances to impress when they have come. So I dont think he would have changed a thing yesterday, as shown by how invisible he was, when he did come on.

I dont give a shit about Tim Sherwood or Bentaleb in this particular discussion.

I am talking about Paulinho, and the fact he has been shit, and hasnt taken his chances to impress when they have come. So I dont think he would have changed a thing yesterday, as shown by how invisible he was, when he did come on.
So because he had a poor game on Thursday that meant he was going to be poor yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom