Pelé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I grew up years after he had retired but in the playground kids still wanted to be Pele. His name was just synonymous with football greatness.

If there is a Mount Rushmore of football he's the first one on there.

brazil-pele.gif

No matter how many times i watch it i always think the keeper will get that.
And he never does...pure genius.

Although it feels we were just waiting for this news, it's still a shock when it actually happens.
RIP to a giant of the game we love, doubt we'll ever see his like again.

Just a valid and pertinent observation. Pele would hardly want to be remembered in connection with an overt, confirmed English racist icon like Hurst, would he? It's poor form from the BBC.

And only you are interested

Just grieve for the great man and leave it at that why can’t you?

It seems Ed Vanderlay has deleted his post.

There are the British Isles and some people inhabit them, but Britishness as an identity is really right wing English identity with some Northern Irish and faux-Scottish sycophants clutching to the periphery.

And only you are interested

Just grieve for the great man and leave it at that why can’t you?
What the BBC has done is like quoting Michael Jackson in tribute to Madeline McCann.

Honestly, you English cunts will accept all manner of racist debauchery. I'm actually quite impressed by how you pick and choose your standards.

Anyway, did you manage to catch Prince Andrew the musical this evening? Quite the romp.

What the BBC has done is like quoting Michael Jackson in tribute to Madeline McCann.

Honestly, you English cunts will accept all manner of racist debauchery. I'm actually quite impressed by how you pick and choose your standards.

Anyway, did you manage to catch Prince Andrew the musical this evening? Quite the romp.

You know that this is my night for tea with the minister where we compare brass rubbings!

Back
Top Bottom