Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit weird that Denmark is on the quarantine list but not Belgium, who had one of the worst outbreaks in all of Europe when we went to play Antwerp.

Bit weird that Denmark is on the quarantine list but not Belgium, who had one of the worst outbreaks in all of Europe when we went to play Antwerp.

I guess they figured these little guys would be more difficult to control than people (maybe just a teeny bit more difficult :moursmall:).

55501004_303.jpg

It's because of a new strain of Covid that's jumped from mink to humans and has the potential to render any vaccine ineffective. The Danes are going to cull all 17 million of the furry little bastards (mink, not Danes).

What I find completely unacceptable if that the FA are trying to conjure up a workaround to bypass the government's quarantine rules on anyone from Denmark or who has recently been to Denmark (including the Iceland team) by playing the meaningless friendly critically important Nations League game against Iceland in a neutral country.

All international football should be halted until this mess is over before these muppets at the FA/UEFA/FIFA turn us all into giant mutant zombie mink for the sake of a friendly dressed up as something important.

the walking dead television GIF

Last edited:
I used to dislike him when he played against Spurs. He has been a revelation for us know and my opinion has flipped 180 degrees.

Future captain material.

Fair play to the scouting team because although he was solid at Southampton he was never this impressive. He's really blended in well and looks as though he's been in the team for years. Absolute bargain.

After the first two games for us I thought it was going to be a real uninspiring signing. However since then he's shown he is going to be probably the first name in that midfield. Good defensively, and has a better passing ability than the other defensive minded players we have.

Back
Top Bottom