Pre-Season 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am agreeing with your apologist opinion here. It is great that we don't have a manager now they really do nothing and we are better off without them.

All these crybabies whining about not having a manager have it wrong and you and Levy have it right, no need for a manager right now the sports science guys have it handled.
Here's a thought: try making your point without getting personal. Try it, I dare you

Grow up?

I have said all along I agree with you. I know how it works which is why other teams just give their managers the first two weeks of pre-season off.

You are right nothing for a manager to do, especially a new manager, it is all just sports science work there a manager would just get in the way.

Your attempt at sarcasm isn't working

Go on try it Igula Igula
I have faith in you.
Ps hilarious that you just disagree when I suggest you try not to be so personal.

I already responded, odd that you are doubling down on this silly take.

Also what is hilarious about disagreeing with a post I disagree with? That is the point of the disagree option.

You tend to become quite personal and call people names when anyone disagrees so maybe try not to. Some of your points are good but you then get rude.
Just a thought

I haven't called anyone names, I am not sure what your point is getting involved here.

As I said very odd.

What? I have done it all thread.
You tend to become quite personal and call people names when anyone disagrees so maybe try not to. Some of your points are good but you then get rude.
I already responded, odd that you are doubling down on this silly take.

Also what is hilarious about disagreeing with a post I disagree with? That is the point of the disagree option.
Disagreeing with my suggestion you stop insulting people is hilarious and ironic.

I might have a bit of that Hastings game.
Took my girlfriend for a day out at Battle, then dinner in Hastings.
What a dump. No plans to return there any time soon.

(I mean Hastings. Battle is lovely and a great day out)

First couple of weeks is all about fitness so manager's role is only to say 'Good Morning' until about week 3 when football training becomes the bigger thing on the agenda

Players aren’t machines, they are human people, a manager saying “good morning” and generally speaking developing a personal understanding with the players is really important!

Plus there’s film study and the like.

Any claim that the players returning for duty without a manager is anything other than criminal negligence is hardly even worth responding to.

Not having a manager on 5 July cannot be allowed to happen.

Players aren’t machines, they are human people, a manager saying “good morning” and generally speaking developing a personal understanding with the players is really important!

Plus there’s film study and the like.

Any claim that the players returning for duty without a manager is anything other than criminal negligence is hardly even worth responding to.

Not having a manager on 5 July cannot be allowed to happen.
It's gonna happen isn't it. Fucking disgrace

u23 pre-season fixtures being announced thick and fast !

So far :

17 July - Ramsgate fc

20 July - Enfield Town

27 July - Hastings United

31 July - Crawley Town

7 August - Barnet FC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom