Pre-Season 24/25 including Asia Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Touring party ?

Vicario
Austin
Whiteman
Porro
Royal
Leo Black
Van de Ven
Dragusin
Ashley Phillips
Rio Kyerematen

Bentancur
George Abbott
Skipp
Sarr
Tyrese Hall
Alfie Devine
Jamie Donley

Gil
Johnson
Kulusevski
Maddison
Yago Santiago
Scarlett

Son

24 Players - including 9 youngsters in blue

No Romero though ?

As guessed previously but now confirmed :

GK's - Vicario, Austin, Whiteman
Defenders - Porro, Royal, Leo Black, Van de Ven, Dragusin, Ashley Phillips
Midfield - Rio Kyerematen, Bentancur, George Abbott, Skipp, Sarr, Tyrese Hall, Alfie Devine
Forwards - Jamie Donley, Gil, Johnson, Kulusevski, Maddison, Yago Santiago, Scarlett, Son

Kyerematen - Has been playing LB for u21's in last month or so
Leo Black - Converted from AM to inverted RB for u18's this season, and has been one of best u18's this season. The youngest player in the squad - he and Hall are only 2 players in Academy Year 2.
George Abbott - Plays DM and also RB
Alfie Devine - Can play anywhere in midfield, on loan this season has played as both a deep lying midfielder/DM as well as a no 10.

The trip sees Under-21s midfielder Rio Kyerematen and Under-18s midfielder Leo Black travel with the first team for the first time.

No Romero (rest before Copa America ?) or Hojbjerg (might be offski in summer ?)

Players in Blue are youngsters - 9 out of the 24 players.

Last edited:
Won't the food and drinks sold be profit for the stadium rather than the two teams?

I'm sure that is correct, at least in part.

The stadium will want a rent for the game, but it may well be that if the stadium is full (ie lots of hungry and thirsty likely punters), the rent will be reduced or there's a clause giving a % of food and drink sales.

Equally with merchandise, the teams will probably get the lions share of revenue but Melbourne stadium will have a large shop which gets a % for displaying and selling the merchandise.

So everyone will make money.

I'm sure that is correct, at least in part.

The stadium will want a rent for the game, but it may well be that if the stadium is full (ie lots of hungry and thirsty likely punters), the rent will be reduced or there's a clause giving a % of food and drink sales.

Equally with merchandise, the teams will probably get the lions share of revenue but Melbourne stadium will have a large shop which gets a % for displaying and selling the merchandise.

So everyone will make money.
I wonder if Levy will go along like he did in South Korea last time?

I can remember the video of Son meeting him and Conte at the airport before his teammates arrived into the arrivals dept. First off the plane lol.

Back
Top Bottom