Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich forum seem pretty sure who it is. Ain't going to name him of course.

They seem to know a lot more, apparently it happened in Spain and the person is going to be wanted by the police out there and so extradited.
Yeah, nailed on. 99% sure it’s him. Got insta pics in Marbella from 21st June. Sun is running those facts tomorrow. Eliminated everyone else.

Why the fuck have the police released any info about this, it's like they enjoy the guessing game that comes with it

They did the same with the Siggy thing, age what club he played for and if he was an international or not

Just don't say anything or release anything Muppets

We asked/told clubs to wait on Bissouma until his trial. "Innocent until proven guilty" so I hope all Spurs fans do the same for whoever is charged if anyone is. This is a serious allegation, possibly ruining someone's life with them being the victim.

Obviously Woolwich losing a player would help us. But not like this. This is beyond the sport and disgusting if true by any player.

Could be Pepe's agent.
spit take GIF

Ben just posted in his Instagram story that he is on the Amalfi coast. So I think that we can safely rule him out.
Davies probably realises he's 29, plays for a London club and (amazingly) is going to the World Cup, so he needs to let the the internet dorks know where he is.

We asked/told clubs to wait on Bissouma until his trial. "Innocent until proven guilty" so I hope all Spurs fans do the same for whoever is charged if anyone is. This is a serious allegation, possibly ruining someone's life with them being the victim.

Obviously Woolwich losing a player would help us. But not like this. This is beyond the sport and disgusting if true by any player.
My worry is that they will be forced to buy a replacement and it’s very likely the replacement would be better

I know it's human nature to surmise who it could be, but these are players reputations on the line. The fact Davies, who never posts on social media, has had to upload a photo of him on his honeymoon to stop rumours is awful. Just because they were arrested in North London doesn't mean they play for a North London team. I've seen people mention it was an address in Barnet, it could be any 29 year old who plays for a London based team.

Whoever it is, if the accusations are found to be true, I hope they have the book thrown at them.

This thing about footballer's ages being given

I know that whenever the Fuzz arrest someone the age is always given ("a 47 yr old man from Neasden was arrested and is being questioned in connection with bla bla...")

Very little speculation at all. We either don't know anyone in Neasden or there are so many 47 year olds that it's all pointless. But 5 seconds online and you can find every player's age.

If it's only "how we've always done things" then with footballers or those in the public eye, just don't report age?

This thing about footballer's ages being given

I know that whenever the Fuzz arrest someone the age is always given ("a 47 yr old man from Neasden was arrested and is being questioned in connection with bla bla...")

Very little speculation at all. We either don't know anyone in Neasden or there are so many 47 year olds that it's all pointless. But 5 seconds online and you can find every player's age.

If it's only "how we've always done things" then with footballers or those in the public eye, just don't report age?
Or do they have to mention what they do for a living?

Six cars turned up to arrest him. That’s a whole bunch of pairs wanting in on the action, not a captain trying to push it into the limelight. This leaked through overzealousness, and lack of care. Cops are often just twats like you get in every other job.

It’s another reminder for everyone that journalists really are the scum of the earth. They’d sell their granny for a story. Nobody needed to know any of this information. It’s not in the public interest at all.
Umm - filling column inches in newspapers is their job.

If there is knowledge of any rapist on the loose its bad news, if he's in police custody - that's good news for the women of North London, surely?

Last edited:
"29 year old lazy arse shite, employed from 10am-midday some weekdays, absent mindedly jogging around cones, then returning to Barnet for Insta/FB/full on tweeting, 90 mins at the weekend pratting around in front of, checks notes, a sell out crowd of 60,000 flag waving carrot stick munching numpties"

Edit:

"Thursday nights too"

Back
Top Bottom