PSV away - UCL Matchday 3

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair I see his point. I totally agree with you that we are a CL team, however, are we a genuine contender when it comes to winning it. I think the two questions are quite different
Obviously you see his point, your entire existence on this forum has consisted of you predicting losses for us in match threads, then patting yourself on the back when you occasionally get it right

These early kickoffs are making it a bitch to dip out of work...

:avbcringe:
I feel sorry for many of the supporters who have gone out there. Previously peoples names were written on the ticket. This was just a deterrent as police never checked the tickets or passports. Against Madrid last year we had the tickets checked. Those who had bought tickets from friends just wiped the name off with a baby wipe and wrote their own name on. PSV is different. Supporters have to pick their tickes up from the stadium after showing their passports. They are then issued with a band. I don't know why the club so so bothered. I have had mt ST 20 years and still don't have enough points for Barca, even though I am going out. Our loyalty point system is a joke.

Obviously you see his point, your entire existence on this forum has consisted of you predicting losses for us in match threads, then patting yourself on the back when you occasionally get it right

Don't you have banter where you live? It's a laugh mate

To be fair I see his point. I totally agree with you that we are a CL team, however, are we a genuine contender when it comes to winning it. I think the two questions are quite different

Of course you do.... The pair of you cunts are cut from the same miserable, skid-marked cloth.

I feel sorry for many of the supporters who have gone out there. Previously peoples names were written on the ticket. This was just a deterrent as police never checked the tickets or passports. Against Madrid last year we had the tickets checked. Those who had bought tickets from friends just wiped the name off with a baby wipe and wrote their own name on. PSV is different. Supporters have to pick their tickes up from the stadium after showing their passports. They are then issued with a band. I don't know why the club so so bothered. I have had mt ST 20 years and still don't have enough points for Barca, even though I am going out. Our loyalty point system is a joke.
Also really fucks with your profit margin when you don't have enough points on your other ST's you can't sell on if you can't buy one.

We are done in this competition . 2-1 loss . It’s the Europa for us , which if people are honest , that’s are level.
We actually stand a chance of competing in that , could even win it .

I honestly fucking hate you. You're not spurs. You're a fat fucking cunt and the best part of you ran down your mother's leg when you were born.

Cunt.

Also really fucks with your profit margin when you don't have enough points on your other ST's you can't sell on if you can't buy one.

This is another good point. Those with enough loyalty points just keep buying away tickets knowing they can sell them on, thus getting more points and quite often a profit at the same time.The old system was far better

Must win if we want any hope of progressing to the knockout stages. Personally think we'll get Europa League at best

I think we're bang out of luck with Messi getting injured for both Inter games. All we can go is focus on PSV, do our part and hope that the entire sequence of events hasn't gone entirely against us. Playing Inter at Home first time around would have made a massive difference in my opinion but it's still all to play for

Back
Top Bottom