Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those new to the debate, I simply asked him why footballers take the knee.
Probably for same reason women wear high heels, it accentuates the muscles in their legs which means you get a more orgasmic climax when you're sat in front of the telly pounding your little weaner.

So he was wrong then

So are all the fans who booed taking the knee racists then?

Maybe they don’t like political gestures at a game of football

That’s why I drew the analogy of rugby league players

Watched a game last night

Just prior to the kick off players from both sides and officials stood for about ten seconds to support ‘kick out racism’ and then got on with the game

Are they all racists for not taking the knee

Simple questions

Not insulting you etc

If you actively boo this message you are racist. Unaquivical.

E3tMcdLXEAQv0Nx

For the 10th fucking time! What's the political gesture? Just point it out Baz, where is it?

Did anyone boo at the Rugby? If not then fucking brilliant. If they had they would have been racist, no?

Nope. I think the booing is un-necessary. Why would I condone booing black players like that? What jibberish is this????

What???

(No mention of white supremacy in my comments btw..... Just reference to actual racial abuse that ACTUALLY happened.)

What would you do to fight the racism that clearly exists then?

......Do nothing and hope it goes away?

This is going to sound a bit radical. My contribution to minimising racism is........not being racist.

(Obviously, I didn't mean you individually but those that wish to be proactive; note the word "fight".... Of course, you knew that cos you decided to replace it with the word "minimise". :roll: )

Clearly some feel the need to do more; be it for themselves or in solidarity with their colleagues.

So we come full circle.... I don't see the need to boo them.

(No-ones insisting 'the boo-ers' bend knee and join them.)

Would that also involve doing nothing if you witnessed racism?

I ignore it online (along with the billion other things that attention seekers post online).

In the very rare Real Life encounters I have verbally challenged people. Most of the racism I encounter in real life is people saying that whites are inherently racist and evil. So yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom