Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's divisive tokenism that is absolutely synonymous with the fake civil rights movement black lives Matter βœŠπŸΏβœŠπŸΎβœŠπŸ½βœŠπŸΏβœŠπŸΎβœŠπŸ½πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

If the Fa or the BBC think they can simply disassociate BLM and the gesture and people will just accept that it's naive at best.

If you believe all that waffle you wrote you'll boycott the Olympics
The racist still doesn't answer a single question posed, two full days of dodging them.

The next beauty is this: You now are suggesting that The FA & BBC are in secret cahoots, plotting a deliberate and willful strategy to hide their secret hidden political agenda so that they can pressgang people into supporting a social movement and an internet hashtag 8,000 miles away.

I'm anti-racism, not anti-Olympics. It's why I support wholeheartedly the message and actions of the England team. I have no reason to boycott the Olympics.

Don't be a coward, you ask me a question I answered it you made no attempt to answer it except give a condescending reply, now you take the moral high ground!
Oh! You wanted an answer to your answer! Why didn't you say? I'm not a mind reader.

Okay - Your claim that footballers are insincere and only take the knee because of corporate concerns is insulting and incorrect.

Satisfied?

Insight = intellect? Where do you get this nonsense from?

And what was the question again anyway haha? Sorry i've lost your post notification in a sea of needy lefty cuckerinos desperately trying to be the center of attention.
You've conveniently forgotten the question, because you can't answer it, resorting to personal insults to deflect from your inability.

For those new to the debate, I simply asked him why footballers take the knee.

You've conveniently forgotten the question, because you can't answer it, resorting to personal insults to deflect from your inability.

For those new to the debate, I simply asked him why footballers take the knee.
Oh. Because they're stupid footballers.

And what did i say that was personal? I was speaking broadly about several people.

If you feel shame because another man is penetrating your other half babes, well that's on you. Sorry if it triggered you.

Oh. Because they're stupid footballers.

And what did i say that was personal? I was speaking broadly about several people.

If you feel shame because another man is penetrating your other half babes, well that's on you. Sorry if it triggered you.
With your fabled 'superior insight' I'd have thought you'd know that I wasn't at all triggered.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, The Amazing PowPowspur PowPowspur has revealed his latest Superior Insight:

"Footballers take the knee because they're stupid footballers."

Thank you O Mighty One.

giphy.gif

With your fabled 'superior insight' I'd have thought you'd know that I wasn't at all triggered.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, The Amazing PowPowspur PowPowspur has revealed his latest Superior Insight:

"Footballers take the knee because they're stupid footballers."

Thank you O Mighty One.

giphy.gif
The sap has said ''triggered'' about 659,574 times in his past 2 days of posting.

I think it's all getting to him.

With you? Nahh. You don't have the superior insight the PowPowspur PowPowspur has. I see you as his ventriloquist's dummy.

But thanks for the offer.

Well what's the point in starting a conversation with me by asking me a question with the intention of instantly disregarding any answer I give ?

Is that how you have a conversation IRL or are you like the others who don't do IRL?

Well what's the point in starting a conversation with me by asking me a question with the intention of instantly disregarding any answer I give ?

Is that how you have a conversation IRL or are you like the others who don't do IRL?
Indeed. Think he's just a bit lonely tbh. Must get like that spending most evenings whacking one off in a wardrobe pretending you're contented.

Hundreds of people will boo the kneeling, and then go on to cheer and applaud players regardless of their skin colour. Interesting how the first part grabs all the headlines. But yeah, racists everywhere of course.

Rashford scores in the EL final; I guarantee the same so-called Utd fans that abuse him online will cheer.

Such ignorant hypocrisy is ages old.

I bet most booing the knee would take issue with Rashford being racially abused online, bit of a non point tho.

Not really. It's my closing sentence that underlines the retort to the comment I replied to..... I.e. that the later cheering doesn't indicate "not racist" like the fella implied.

Last edited:
Rashford scores in the EL final; I guarantee the same so-called Utd fans that abuse him online will cheer.

Such ignorant hypocrisy is ages old.
You think they should be consistent and boo him and other black players when they touch the ball or score for the team they support?

Its almost like they're not really fussed about race and will use the 'currency' of racial tension to bully him. But yeah white supremacists everywhere.

Lets create more antagonistic racial tension with meaningless rituals. That will cut their fuel.

Dumb world.

You think they should be consistent and boo him and other black players when they touch the ball or score?

Nope. I think the booing is un-necessary. Why would I condone booing black players like that? What jibberish is this????

Its almost like they're not really fussed about race and will use the 'currency' of racial tension to bully him. But yeah white supremacists everywhere.

What???

(No mention of white supremacy in my comments btw..... Just reference to actual racial abuse that ACTUALLY happened.)

Lets create more antagonistic racial tension with meaningless rituals. That will cut their fuel.

Dumb world.

What would you do to fight the racism that clearly exists then?

......Do nothing and hope it goes away?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom