Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The racist still doesn't answer a single question posed, two full days of dodging them.

The next beauty is this: You now are suggesting that The FA & BBC are in secret cahoots, plotting a deliberate and willful strategy to hide their secret hidden political agenda so that they can pressgang people into supporting a social movement and an internet hashtag 8,000 miles away.

I'm anti-racism, not anti-Olympics. It's why I support wholeheartedly the message and actions of the England team. I have no reason to boycott the Olympics.
That Gym bloke didn't avoid your questions yesterday though did he? Lol he gave you a right bumming, I'm surprised you can walk straight.

Rashford scores in the EL final; I guarantee the same so-called Utd fans that abuse him online will cheer.

Such ignorant hypocrisy is ages old.
Yeah human beings are complex and contradictory, who would have thought! That Sigmund Freud was on to something wasn't he. Not me though I've never said or done anything contradictory, I'm in total control of everything I do, I don't have unconscious motivations, I don't hate my mother, I don't want to murder my father, I've got a college degree in the history of art, my shit don't smell.

Yeah human beings are complex and contradictory, who would have thought! That Sigmund Freud was on to something wasn't he. Not me though I've never said or done anything contradictory, I'm in total control of everything I do, I don't have unconscious motivations, I don't hate my mother, I don't want to murder my father, I've got a college degree in the history of art, my shit don't smell.

Strange post, but OK......

Turning a blind eye to a man's colour when it suits and then abusing them for it the next is just a 'quirk' is it? ....That's cool with you?

You've conveniently forgotten the question, because you can't answer it, resorting to personal insults to deflect from your inability.

For those new to the debate, I simply asked him why footballers take the knee.
TBF I also asked you why rugby league players don’t

Are they all racists then?

I couldn't give two fucks Baz. You can crack on with that puerile playground shit with the 6yr olds all you want, it has fuck all to do with people booing the England Team taking the knee.
So he was wrong then

So are all the fans who booed taking the knee racists then?

Maybe they don’t like political gestures at a game of football

That’s why I drew the analogy of rugby league players

Watched a game last night

Just prior to the kick off players from both sides and officials stood for about ten seconds to support ‘kick out racism’ and then got on with the game

Are they all racists for not taking the knee

Simple questions

Not insulting you etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom