Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever get anywhere??.....🤷‍♂️
Very good, in term of arriving somewhere no. But I really enjoy running. Alone with my thoughts, seeing various markers pass me by, the freedom, just love it, then there is of course the fitness level and my personal satisfaction, not to mentioon my cardio. To many people when they get to old age (if they make it) just do so little (not all) but a lot, well thats not me.⛹️‍♂️

You seem desperate to get strange men on their knees.

Animated GIF
TFC is better than such horrible homophonic remarks - completely out of line this comment!

You could argue as to why rugby league players don’t generally
They line up for 10 secs before kick off then get on with it and they have their own ‘kick out racism’
Ah Baz, you clearly don't have the superior insight of PowPowspur PowPowspur . More often than not, just before a premiership football game starts, there is a already a period of standing silence or applause, for a dear departed person. Therefore, in order to have impact, the gesture against racism needs to be different.

Incidentally, as PowPowspur PowPowspur hasn't been able to answer my simple question, perhaps I might repeat it. I am dying to tap into his self-proclaimed 'superior insight'. Here it is again:

Q. (for PowPowspur PowPowspur ) Why do you think footballers take the knee before the start of the game?

Come on, it's not hard.

If you boo Prince Harry are you racist against Brits? I mean they are just a symbol of the country! If you don't like them just be quiet. Or not.

The world isn't black and white. Some people might boo due to racism, some for the specific BLM message, some because they don't want political messaging. That's why it's a bad idea to try to force a politically divided audience to espouse a divisive political view.

No one had any issues with previous racism campaigns. Why do you think this has had such a negative response?

Booing a political gesture doesn't make you a racist by default. If you actually believe that I'll be very disappointed.
What is the relevance of Prince Harry in this?
What specific BLM message?
What's the political message, in the statement below? Point it out, be specific?
E3tMcdLXEAQv0Nx

I've asked numerous times now, without a single answer, what part of that message is offensive? What part of that message is political? What part of that message do you disagree with? Why would you boo this message? Why would you boo anyone that supports this message? Yet to have a single one of those questions answered, doged liked a fucking bullet.

This campaign isn't having such a negative response, it's fucking global and participated by many millions. I don't recall anyone applauding players as they did their warm-ups in their Kick it out t-shirts to the splattering of fans that chose to get to their seats early before a game. It's engaged people that weren't before, I'll call that impactful.

Ah Baz, you clearly don't have the superior insight of PowPowspur PowPowspur . More often than not, just before a premiership football game starts, there is a already a period of standing silence or applause, for a dear departed person. Therefore, in order to have impact, the gesture against racism needs to be different.

Incidentally, as PowPowspur PowPowspur hasn't been able to answer my simple question, perhaps I might repeat it. I am dying to tap into his self-proclaimed 'superior insight'. Here it is again:

Q. (for PowPowspur PowPowspur ) Why do you think footballers take the knee before the start of the game?

Come on, it's not hard.
I have a life, been working all day and just finished.

And I have a stunningly beautiful girlfriend to entertain (have I ever mentioned that?)

I'll get back to, you so don't be an entitled brat Potato. Some people have a life sweety.

Hundreds of people will boo the kneeling, and then go on to cheer and applaud players regardless of their skin colour. Interesting how the first part grabs all the headlines. But yeah, racists everywhere of course.

Will be interesting when we discover that one of the kneeling teams has done a racism while none of the standers have. Wokes will lose their shit!!

I have a life, been working all day and just finished.

And I have a stunningly beautiful girlfriend to entertain (have I ever mentioned that?)

I'll get back to, you so don't be an entitled brat Potato. Some people have a life sweety.
...but you've found time to make several other posts! In any case, thank you for taking time out of what looks like a massively heavy schedule to respond to little old Potartoe. Maybe your superior intellect needs a bit more time to work out why footballers are taking the knee, which I'm happy to give you.

Take as much time as you need. Just happy that you've responded.

What is the relevance of Prince Harry in this?
What specific BLM message?
What's the political message, in the statement below? Point it out, be specific?
E3tMcdLXEAQv0Nx

I've asked numerous times now, without a single answer, what part of that message is offensive? What part of that message is political? What part of that message do you disagree with? Why would you boo this message? Why would you boo anyone that supports this message? Yet to have a single one of those questions answered, doged liked a fucking bullet.

This campaign isn't having such a negative response, it's fucking global and participated by many millions. I don't recall anyone applauding players as they did their warm-ups in their Kick it out t-shirts to the splattering of fans that chose to get to their seats early before a game. It's engaged people that weren't before, I'll call that impactful.

It's divisive tokenism that is absolutely synonymous with the fake civil rights movement black lives Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽💦💦💦💦

If the Fa or the BBC think they can simply disassociate BLM and the gesture and people will just accept that it's naive at best.

If you believe all that waffle you wrote you'll boycott the Olympics

It's divisive tokenism that is absolutely synonymous with the fake civil rights movement black lives Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽💦💦💦💦

If the Fa or the BBC think they can simply disassociate BLM and the gesture and people will just accept that it's naive at best.

If you believe all that waffle you wrote you'll boycott the Olympics
Maybe you can answer this simple question:

Why do footballers take the knee before a match starts?

PowPowspur PowPowspur may have an answer, but he needs more time to think about it.

I see your superior intellect doesn't extend to answering the question. Still need more time to think about it?
Insight = intellect? Where do you get this nonsense from?

And what was the question again anyway haha? Sorry i've lost your post notification in a sea of needy lefty cuckerinos desperately trying to be the center of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom