Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t like him due to some of his antics, but he has a great work rate, could fill a couple of different roles, and will be a great addition as our fixtures pile up. It would take some getting use to him since I have generally not liked him at all, but if he comes in a quickly adds to the team I’ll get over that quickly.

The instant rebranding from "utter fucking cheating cunt with a cunt face" to "nice shithousery" really is something.

Football fans eh? We have principles. If it suits us, they become the exact opposite on a sixpence, as Groucho almost said.

images

The instant rebranding from "utter fucking cheating cunt with a cunt face" to "nice shithousery" really is something.

Football fans eh? We have principles. If it suits us, they become the exact opposite on a sixpence, as Groucho almost said.

images
I'd like him to massively tone down the diving.

images
Football fans........ Fickle you say?

How dare you!

:dembelelol:

Everton fan here.

Didn’t realise you had a Richarlison thread so I posted something in your transfer thread earlier, anyway. Richarlison will give you absolutely everything. He never stops running and your fans will all love him in no time at all. I don’t know a single Everton fan that doesn’t love this lad. He scored 6 goals in 9 games after he promised he would keep us up, and he gave us absolutely everything. He played mostly out wide for us and he had Rafa, and Carlo getting him to do a lot of defensive work in a team that barely creates chances. At use I think he will score and create a lot more with so much talent around him.

I think most fans who ain’t Everton appreciate he has developed into a solid all round player.

I do feel sorry that you have to sell him potentially due to FFP issues, I can only imagine the uproar in here if we had to sell Son or Kane for the same.

In regard to players you have been reported to look at and maybe included in any swap -

Winks: nice passer and link player but weak defensively. Ok in a midfield 3 were his responsibility is to recycle the ball, less good as a DM.

Bergwijn: a generally good solid winger who is quick and strong but obviously a downgrade on Richarlison but he would be useful.

Rodon: A player I rate and so do many Spurs fans, plays well for Wales at CB and is solid but lacks pace and I think because of that has never been fancied beyond a sub for us.

Overall Bergwijn would be the best option for you I feel if it did happen.

Not on here anyway!
On here....... They can hate you and think you're shite when you play for another team...... Love you and proclaim you're world class when it looks like you might sign....... And then when the transfer falls through, hate your guts even more.....

All in the space of a couple of hours.

images
I've always loved a bit of shithousery though, even if it's done by opposing players...

images
Well, I grew up watching Graham Roberts kicking Charlie Nicholas into the Woolwich stands. And cheering.

Because he was "our" >> expletive of choice>>

I'm not sure we used the word "shithousery" back then, though.

Don't like him and not sure he's good enough for the shit housing he comes with.

Rolling around on the floor for several minutes after you've barely been touched isn't a good look and doesn't help the team.

I've been browsing Everton forums a fair bit on him; he's a cult hero for good reason but they recognize he's not an elite player. 51m is steep for a player who I don't see as on the technical plane of a City/Pool player BUT I think he'll be very useful to us in being able to cover all across the front 3, and he certainly has the workrate and kind of attitude Conte will be looking for. For the rough price of a Winks and Stevie B he's worth it for me - at least he'll actually get game time, and bring something a bit different to the squad (aerial ability, aggressive pressing, some shithousery that might end up getting us an important point or two). He's at a decent age too - not young enough I can see him progressing much further (but maybe with Contes coaching? he seems coachable) BUT unlikely to drop that much in resale value if we sell in 2-3 years.

Don't like him and not sure he's good enough for the shit housing he comes with.

Rolling around on the floor for several minutes after you've barely been touched isn't a good look and doesn't help the team.
Son went down when a West Ham player kicked the ball at him.
He scored two that day and ripped them apart.
Not saying it’s right but if you can’t beat em, join em

Everton fan here.

Didn’t realise you had a Richarlison thread so I posted something in your transfer thread earlier, anyway. Richarlison will give you absolutely everything. He never stops running and your fans will all love him in no time at all. I don’t know a single Everton fan that doesn’t love this lad. He scored 6 goals in 9 games after he promised he would keep us up, and he gave us absolutely everything. He played mostly out wide for us and he had Rafa, and Carlo getting him to do a lot of defensive work in a team that barely creates chances. At use I think he will score and create a lot more with so much talent around him.

What's your take on the theories that he's a bit moody and only plays for himself?

I think most fans who ain’t Everton appreciate he has developed into a solid all round player.

I do feel sorry that you have to sell him potentially due to FFP issues, I can only imagine the uproar in here if we had to sell Son or Kane for the same.

In regard to players you have been reported to look at and maybe included in any swap -

Winks: nice passer and link player but weak defensively. Ok in a midfield 3 were his responsibility is to recycle the ball, less good as a DM.

Bergwijn: a generally good solid winger who is quick and strong but obviously a downgrade on Richarlison but he would be useful.

Rodon: A player I rate and so do many Spurs fans, plays well for Wales at CB and is solid but lacks pace and I think because of that has never been fancied beyond a sub for us.

Overall Bergwijn would be the best option for you I feel if it did happen.

Rodon would massively improve Everton. If they wanted him or Bergwijn as part of a deal to get Richarlson then they’d be sensible to do it. Winks less so but they need central midfielders so I can see why they might look at winks.

Son went down when a West Ham player kicked the ball at him.
He scored two that day and ripped them apart.
Not saying it’s right but if you can’t beat em, join em

I remember Son having a little patch where he was a little bit like that, he was also mainly in crap form as well at the time so put it down to injury / fatigue .

With what I've seen of Richarlison though it's pathetically relentless. He's the sort of thing I'd expect Woolwich to sign.

On here....... They can hate you and think you're shite when you play for another team...... Love you and proclaim you're world class when it looks like you might sign....... And then when the transfer falls through, hate your guts even more.....

All in the space of a couple of hours.
Or you sign but don't turn in ballon d'or performances, are immediately referred to as a lazy waste of money, clearly a budget option selected against the manager's wishes by penny pinching Daniel Levy, and people start using phrases like "out of my club".

Admittedly, this scenario takes a week or so more to develop than yours.

Back
Top Bottom