Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A dark day for this club. A day where match going fans should have felt ashamed riding the train home.

My respect for him after that was at an all time high. He barely reacted and his next game he got an opportunity he just tried his hardest. If he leaves us soon I do hope he gets some success, he seems like a wonderful person.
You, you do know Sanchez is gone, right?

Richarlison has the same number of goals as Ollie Watkins (0). It's 4 games into the season. I know this is coming off a bad season but still, it's 4 games.
Watkins got 15 league goals last season. More than Richarlison has ever scored.
Also point out that Watkins has 3 goals this season in ropey cup games.

A week ago I might have agreed with this. He's highly paid, he should harden up and get over it.
But I am reading about a local pro athlete over here who days before playing a cut thoat final (equivalent to an FA Cup/European QF) decides the hustle and bustle of life as pro athlete is too much and attempts to commit suicide. This was him last week.

In this post-covid world I guess none of us know how the guy next to us is going. So look out for your mates.

View: https://twitter.com/danenglish69/status/1700486266209374488?s=20

If Richy is struggling physically and mentally, even if nowhere near as bad as the fella above then we should get behind him as fans and make whatever goal he scores the biggest cheer possible. Make him feel wanted and appreciated at the very least.

I’m not saying he needs harden up and get over it. He should get therapy/other help IF he needs it. Talk to his friend/fellow Brazilian Emerson (who seems to be made of some stern stuff) for advice/guidance. Ask Son for a hug.

All I’m saying is that he needs to stay off social media. If you’re alchoholic avoid the pub. If you’re a sensitive public figure steer clear of the toxicity online.

In all seriousness, I hope all the speculation is overblown and Richy’s mostly fine.

Last edited:
As long as we don't have another senior striker we can
why?

He offers very little as a senior striker so I don’t see any risk with promoting a 16 year old instead. Not many professional footballers will have a worse goal return than 1 in 30, his touch and all round play is equally shit. Where is the risk?

why?

He offers very little as a senior striker so I don’t see any risk with promoting a 16 year old instead. Not many professional footballers will have a worse goal return than 1 in 30, his touch and all round play is equally shit. Where is the risk?

You're hilarious, promoting a 16 year old as a backup to lead the line for Spurs in the Premier League, I don't think that's ever been done before and for good reason

You're hilarious, promoting a 16 year old as a backup to lead the line for Spurs in the Premier League, I don't think that's ever been done before and for good reason
We could put Fraser F up there and I think he would notch more than one goal. We have better options than him anyway so hopefully he’s quickly moved on in Jan for a realistic fee (15-20M) and if we incur a major injury crisis, we can simply place a traffic cone in front of their centre backs and play with 10.

Back
Top Bottom