Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The lad cannot buy a goal. Well taken chance, off imo very good movement which was just margianally poor timing and offside. VAR took nearly 7 minutes to draw the lines and rule it out :richclosed:

View: https://twitter.com/ChrisCowlin/status/1701861154539053179

Glad he's going to seek the help he needs, and good on him for being open about it.

Get him the help he needs but he can't be picked for a streak of games because it's what he feels he needs. he has to play because it's best for the team.

As it happens Sheff UTD is probably the right game for him to play the poacher as they won't give Son space to run in behind but Woolwich away? Liverpool at home? they are both perfect for Sonny at the #9....

Tough situation really.

Get him the help he needs but he can't be picked for a streak of games because it's what he feels he needs. he has to play because it's best for the team.

As it happens Sheff UTD is probably the right game for him to play the poacher as they won't give Son space to run in behind but Woolwich away? Liverpool at home? they are both perfect for Sonny at the #9....

Tough situation really.
Not really a tough situation is it?

Play Son in the middle in games we think we can run in behind. Play Richy in the middle in games where they'll sit back.

Seems like quite an easy situation really.

I think this is quite healthy and should do him the world of good.

Tbh he’s very good in the air - more mins on the pitch with perisic might help!

The lad cannot buy a goal. Well taken chance, off imo very good movement which was just margianally poor timing and offside. VAR took nearly 7 minutes to draw the lines and rule it out
Fans should fucking revolt violently over this.
Fuck it, invade the pitch, pull the goalposts down and end the games.

Utterly sick of these scummy little weasels ruining the sport by trying to find ways of rolling goals out.
1 glance. If it can't be proven to be  clearly offside in those few seconds, give thr goal and kick off.

clear and obvious errors don't take minutes to correct

Fans should fucking revolt violently over this.
Fuck it, invade the pitch, pull the goalposts down and end the games.

Utterly sick of these scummy little weasels ruining the sport by trying to find ways of rolling goals out.
1 glance. If it can't be proven to be  clearly offside in those few seconds, give thr goal and kick off.

clear and obvious errors don't take minutes to correct
I actually completely agree. Technology re-referring games has become a disgrace. Fouls Etc fine whatever use Var.

Offside is where it becomes a disgrace. I accept that it’s offside or not HOWEVER the margin matters. Let the linesman make the call! If the opp players don’t even fucking notice let the goal stand. Any goal where you have to draw those fucking stupid lines should just be given.

It’s completely against the spirit of the law. It’s not a travesty of referring!

It’s absolutely killing the game .

VAR should be used 5 times a season for howlers!! Not 5 times a game!

Fair play, sounds like I have been too harsh on him if it is really hitting him mentally like this. Hope he gets the help he needs for it and recovers.

Getting things straight mentally is more important than anything else 👍.

Yeah he suffering but I honestly don't know why his confidence is shot, he has everything going for him, he's playing in an attack minded team, he's the main man, so I don't understand why his head has dropped, could it be the burden of replacing Kane?

Back
Top Bottom