Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We clearly need him against parked buses as son was just waiting for the ball at the top of the box and we had no dangerous runners in behind.

That said, I still think it was a good decision not to start him today because he needed to feel less pressure.

There are times in a season where you can look back and say yeah that was the turning point, I think today was that. Honestly if we can get Richie to sing a tune now we literally winning it all! The only thing stopping us from the league is Injuries as on our day we got the best starting 11

I’m not a big fan of him but don’t think I’ve ever been as happy for a player than I was for him when the ball hit the net today. Also even more pleased for him when Deki scored too. I really hope this can kickstart his career at Tottenham

We clearly need him against parked buses as son was just waiting for the ball at the top of the box and we had no dangerous runners in behind.

That said, I still think it was a good decision not to start him today because he needed to feel less pressure.
100% this, he was the perfect solution to that type of opposition...
Also, Hoijberg coming on for VDV, did we just go 2-4-4 until we scored???

Loving the love...
It honestly looks like footage from a different country...

Can't believe that's our lot giving one of our lot SO much support after a game!

Usually, (apart from Son) they just drive out and everyone leaves them alone...

Not 'ny more!!!

nice to see he gave his shirt to lad in the stand as he left the pitch,
hopefully now he has told us all he has problems that has helped him lift off the heavy wieght on his shoulders, now go get help and openly talk about your problems

not a fan of richy (because of what we paid) but BIG WELL DONE TODAY

Was glad to see him opening up about his off-field issues. Expected it to take a while for him to turn it all around.

Today doesn't fix all that but I'm honestly amazed to see him come off the bench and score + assist so late for the win. Can only have helped. It's almost movie-like in how quickly he's had a hero moment after the midweek stories, but then again everything about us this season under Ange has been so bizarrely fast.
I think his bravery in speaking a out mental health is slightly forgetting the fact that the ONLY reason he started doing the 'Pigeon dance' is because fans (and oppo players?) regularly took the piss out of his facial appearance/ in particular his nose...

He's had to 'own' that by making light of it with a silly dance... he's ALREADY been subject of bullying, just 'cos of his appearance...

In THIS day and age... 'cos of his NOSE?
WTF have people become?

The guys a warrior.... every squad needs a few like him in order to win games like we did yesterday.

Last edited:
I think his bravery in speaking a out mental health is slightly forgetting the fact that the ONLY reason he started doing the 'Pigeon dance' is because fans (and oppo players?) regularly took the piss out of his facial appearance/ in particular his nose...

He's had to 'own' that by making light of it with a silly dance... he's ALREADY been subject of bullying, just 'cos of his appearance...

In THIS day and age!

The guys a warrior.... every squad needs a few like him in order to win games like we did yesterday.

hammer-nail.gif

In THIS day and age!

Well he has got a big nose

monty python GIF

Back
Top Bottom