Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought I'd look at his numbers for this season. He's played just 466 minutes in all comps this season and has 2 goals and 2 assists.

So hes been involved in a goal every 116.5 minutes or every 1.29 games.

In comparison :

Kulusevski - Involved every 2.7 games
Son - Involved every 1.2 games
Perisic - Involved every 0.9 games
Solomon - Involved every 1.5 games

Par then pretty much.

You are totally missing a point.
We are talking about CF who has 0 goals scored by foot in 1400 minutes of EPL football.

Why narrow down to one specific chance when he has had tens of them across this time and haven't scored a single one...
I'm not missing any points.
I simply pointed out that on the attempt that was being commented about, he was held back, thus I was indeed only talking about one chance. I was NOT commenting on the rest of his season, of which I agree, has not been the best so far.
I get that the general Spurs fan needs to have one player to slag off at any time , deservedly or not and at the moment its Richys turn.
The chances are that by January, it will be somebody else who will have to suffer.
The manager puts the team on the park and therefore trusts his own judgement. I therefore trust the judgement also as I am not a coach/manager/player at the top level.
Things would be a little bit more harmonious if everyone chose the same route.

I want things to work out for Richy, but how long do we give him?

Already reports we’re in for Santiago Giminez the Mexican striker at Feyenoord

Jan will be interesting. We’ll need a CB without question and ideally a creative midfielder a la Eze or a Luis Diaz type player to play left of Sonny.

** unless Richarlison really comes good

Jan will be interesting. We’ll need a CB without question and ideally a creative midfielder a la Eze or a Luis Diaz type player to play left of Sonny.

Well I guess that is up to Big Ange.

Whilst he is a spurs player, I will continue to root for him and hope he improves.

If Ange decides to replace, I will also back that decision.

CB must be priority in jan. if we get another creative midfielder surely gio must be on his way out then. kulu could work centrally if maddison gets injured.

surely by the end of this year veliz will be ready to be starting games. hes big and strong enough now and hes been bought on his ability so he cant be far away. apparently hes been unreal in finishing drills in training, so is there a real need to sign another striker?

get off his back FFS
Not on his back. I said he was a better player on the left and sub than Johnson and Solomon, which most Spurs fans actually disagree with me on and I don't give a fuck if they do.

I'm spitting bare facts when I say he isn't a 20 goal number 9 in the Premier League, which is what we need, and incorrectly splashed out on him for, and Spurs may as well have bought me or any other fan that fancies it for multi-millions of pounds less in transfer fees and thousands of times less in wages, to stand up there and do less than Son.

Are you trying to hurt my feelings again by calling me a moron? Because it isn't going to work.

And do you still really want to have this? Get the fuck off my back, get me a psychologist, and a high income then. Cunt.

I'll even give your precious pigeon a massage myself, once the contract is finalised, of course.

He isn't bad as torres2.0 that some are making him out to be, he hasn't missed any sitters. He is better than almost half a dozen strikers spurs have tried in recent years including Janssen,soldado, llorente, njie and Vinicius.

He is going to come good, have some patience.

You mean other than when he cleared one off the line for Luton at the weekend

Not on his back.

"More broadly....."

Hence the post after that point wasn't necessarily aimed at you.

I'm spitting bare facts when I say he isn't a 20 goal number 9 in the Premier League, which is what we need, and incorrectly splashed out on him for,

I'd say you were incorrect about that.

He was signed to be a rotation to allow us to rest Son AND Kane at different points during a Champions League season.

Spurs may as well have bought me or any other fan that fancies it for multi-millions of pounds less in transfer fees and thousands of times less in wages,

No..... This is just bollocks... Not for the first time you've said this crap either.

Are you trying to hurt my feelings again by calling me a moron? Because it isn't going to work.

Say moronic things, get called moronic.... Seems an entirely. logical outcome to me.

Your "feelings" are not on my radar whatsoever.

And do you still really want to have this? Get the fuck off my back, get me a psychologist, and a high income then. Cunt.
I'll even give your precious pigeon a massage myself, once the contract is finalised, of course.

Fuck knows what you're even talking about........... You think a psychologist will magically turn a bum like you into a top level footballer? ........Moronic.

"Cunt".

He isn't bad as torres2.0 that some are making him out to be, he hasn't missed any sitters. He is better than almost half a dozen strikers spurs have tried in recent years including Janssen,soldado, llorente, njie and Vinicius.

Were you not watching against Luton then? The chances he missed needed to go in. The first one was a real sitter

He's absolutely missed sitters and he's worse than Torres 2.0.

Richarlison is good for depth at two positions. I think we keep him as back-up in the squad long term and let him have this season to try to find a rhythm. At the same time, yes, we do need to sign a striker. We roll the dice this season and look at the market this summer.

CB and a replacement for Hojbjerg is what we should look at in Jan.

Richarlison is good for depth at two positions. I think we keep him as back-up in the squad long term and let him have this season to try to find a rhythm. At the same time, yes, we do need to sign a striker. We roll the dice this season and look at the market this summer.

CB and a replacement for Hojbjerg is what we should look at in Jan.
he will eventually just be a sub and that’s it. We must cash in. I would rather we try recoup a decent fee for him in January and give a younger kid a chance to be a back up. If we strengthen in January in the forward position then he’ll find himself even further behind in the pecking order. We need to get a it right in January.

He'd have made a good replacement for Mitrovic at Fulham tbh. Did they replace him?
Dearest Carlos Vinicius has looked decent for them. Raul Jimenez was signed but has been pretty woeful since that awful head injury. Beyond that, they're toast.

Not a bad shout for Fulham but they wouldn't pay any more than maybe 30m, so we lose 50%.

Back
Top Bottom