Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he would have seen 25 minutes off the bench for Son yesterday if he was available. For now he’s 4th on the list of attackers but players get injured, players will have good/bad patches. It wouldn’t surprise me if we have a 5 match spell where he’s undroppable. We need depth for rotation and we need options off the bench. We will have a lot of minutes available for everyone.
Yet Kulu was the first of our forwards subbed off. Kulu would have been subbed off for Rich first IMO with Son maybe replaced by Lucas.

The big question mark is what we'll look like with Richarlison up top instead of Kane as we've have not had a striker with pace and explosiveness in quite some time

Richarlison leading the line alongside Son and Kulu would be a completely different look than having Kane play up top - I honestly think it would be an extremely dynamic, formidable front 3 with lots of pace and explosiveness.

The big question mark is what we'll look like with Richarlison up top instead of Kane as we've have not had a striker with pace and explosiveness in quite some time

Richarlison leading the line alongside Son and Kulu would be a completely different look than having Kane play up top - I honestly think it would be an extremely dynamic, formidable front 3 with lots of pace.
No it's not.

Yet Kulu was the first of our forwards subbed off. Kulu would have been subbed off for Rich first IMO with Son maybe replaced by Lucas.

Kulusevski was taken off in the 86th minute when the game was over. Moura can’t play on the left wing so it makes more sense for him to come on for Kulusevski.
Richarlison is also better on the left wing and as a striker than he is as a right winger.
It’s likely Kulusevski was taken off to have him fresher for the Chelsea match and give him the applause he deserved from the fans.

Here's a crap yiddisher Richarlison chant for you.

If I were Richarlison
Ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum
If I were Richarlison - Hoy!

You'd "biddy biddy bum" all day you say?

Sound a bit, I dunno...

:ledleylick:
I think the Spanish sun has turned your mind.

giphy.gif

Not much quality but he helped us a lot when he came on. Hopefully Conte will act quicker if Son/Kane continue their disgraceful performance.

Back
Top Bottom