Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lol @ Juve.

This guy and Kulu changed everything for us.

Cheers for the 'rejects'! :mourloopy:
Anyone taking a pop at our business needs to give their heads a wobble. Conte and Paratici know what they want and importantly know where they can get it, even if a player is being used completely differently within their current team.

Silk........................

So, in one game (and our season opener), Bentancur has managed to dispel every single one of the myths that actually came with signing him.

He gets the ball forward (Quickly and accurately), has link up play, doesn't hide from the ball, takes risks, opens the play, likes the ball at his feet... what else?

So, in one game (and our season opener), Bentancur has managed to dispel every single one of the myths that actually came with signing him.

He gets the ball forward (Quickly and accurately), has link up play, doesn't hide from the ball, takes risks, opens the play, likes the ball at his feet... what else?
I think all of this has been evident from the day he played his first game for us.

The only area he found difficult IMO was having the ball nicked off him on his blindside, he thought he had time but got surprised. I put this down to the pace of the league.

Juventus fans always tell the truth ?

You'd be surprised how many of those came from Spurs fans.

Just look at the first few pages of this thread - there were a few who came up with some credible remarks which were supportive of Kulusevski ....... but for too many it was 'Juve reject what a waste of time and money'. So pleased the latter group got it so wrong !

I was super impressed by him today. Lovely footballer, touch of Carrick about him
Better looking too!
Mark Little Hello GIF by CBC

I wouldn't be......

Essentially he was deemed shit cos he wasn't Diaz by a very predictable group on here.
Probably including you. Everyone was disappointed on not getting Diaz, and underwhelmed by Kulu ( based on his Juve’s performances)

Back
Top Bottom