Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love to get Juve in the CL!!

I think we're both in pot 2 so we might have to wait for the knockout stages but would love for Kulu and Bentancur to play them.

I told you guys my boy was class, those entitled fucks at Juve just needed some scapegoat, he's now long gone and guess what, turns out Bentancur wasn't the problem.

Same problem regarding the NT though, he gets alot of criticism because people want him to be something he isn't, he's not a goalscorer or a major assist type of player, he's more of a Busquets, yes he can score and assist now and then but if you watch him live you'll understand what coaches see in him.

I told you guys my boy was class, those entitled fucks at Juve just needed some scapegoat, he's now long gone and guess what, turns out Bentancur wasn't the problem.

Same problem regarding the NT though, he gets alot of criticism because people want him to be something he isn't, he's not a goalscorer or a major assist type of player, he's more of a Busquets, yes he can score and assist now and then but if you watch him live you'll understand what coaches see in him.
I was super impressed by him today. Lovely footballer, touch of Carrick about him

For some reason, every fan base loves to hate on their 8's because they aren't 6's and they aren't 10s. We do the same thing with PEH.

Absolutely superb, best player on the pitch after Kulu. Controlled the midfield and always knew the right pass to play. Makes it look so easy.

This guy is becoming my most FAV player, i love this dude and for me he was immense and key for us getting that CL place, Kulu has been good too no doubt but this guy for made our MID class and was more key to getting us top 4 last season.... today again OMG for me personally he has to start always if fit, as i said before right now he is becoming my most fav player , he is so integral , so positive in offence and defence and bring it forward, truly i love this dude!!!!

Adama and Kulusevski are the opposite of each-other. Adama can run up and down the wing and dribble, but can't hit a target to save his life. Kulusevski on the other hand has a deadly left foot, but isn't pacey at all and while at Parma he could dribble, at Juve he hasn't been able to do so (maybe the pressure was too much for a 20 year old). I'd love Adama here to be fair, but oh well...
He came to Juventus at the wrong time, at the end of a cycle. He is a crystalline talent

they just don't understand that their problem sits on the bench
They have understood it now. Most Juve fans I've talked to have realised that Allegri is killing talents like Zakaria, McKennie etc. Even Vlahocic has looked ordinary since he joined Juve.

They have understood it now. Most Juve fans I've talked to have realised that Allegri is killing talents like Zakaria, McKennie etc. Even Vlahocic has looked ordinary since he joined Juve.

Think Allegri is getting found out, first time he was manager he took over from Conte and rode the wave of that good team, he is now taking over from the disaster show of Pirlo and has to build it himself this time and doesn’t seem to be hacking it that well.

He's too sexy for this Shirt
Too sexy for this shirt
So sexy it hurts
0_GettyImages-1391418848.jpg

So integral to our MID , for me if fit undroppable

Back
Top Bottom