Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As much as certain posters here love to shit on Hojbjerg, you have to say that as a 2 in a very demanding Conte system these 2 have a wonderful understanding of how to play. They offer massive protection together, cover a lot of ground, get into good areas and play really effective triangle passing. Really well played today.

Boy was class today.

Kulu - £30m
Bentancur - £17m
Bissouma - £25m

...All got their best years ahead of them.

Insane VFM!

Last edited:
Just what you want in a midfielder really, so calm and assured. You never worry about him.

Surprised to see this thread on the fifth page.

Excellent today. In fact, if it wasn't for Kulusevski moving up several gears in that second half, he would have been my man of the match and for 50 minutes of the match he was by far and away our best player on the pitch.

€19,000,000. Ridiculous.
At that price , I think he’s been a bloody revelation !

A very very close second to motm. I love that he is quite a cultured player on the ball but very combative off of it. Always wants the ball in tight areas and looks to break the opposition lines with sometimes simple but effective 5 to 10 yard passes that cuts through opposition attacking players and opens the game up. Like dembele replaced modric although being a completely different style of player I now finally feel we have replaced dembele with a completely different style of player.

Absolutely and yet sometimes you don't always get that especially at what we paid. He seems to be the whole package to me with great composure thrown in doesn't get flustered or intimidated.
yea hes a class act, i know PEH gets a lot of stick but i think they've formed a good partnership. i think they have a good understanding together and both dig in and share the dog work.

yea hes a class act, i know PEH gets a lot of stick but i think they've formed a good partnership. i think they have a good understanding together and both dig in and share the dog work.
He's a funny player peh. I find he starts off slow I thought he had a very good 2nd half but a poor 1st. As a partnership it does seem to work well though.

Back
Top Bottom