Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones
Angry Little Girl GIF by WWE

I loved The Moose, but this is Hot Rod's thread, so can you please make any remarks on the appropriate thread.
Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

Thank you!

You know who be gone ?
Those that say that Benta is new coming of Dembele.

I am honestly happy that normality is restored and people realized that while Bentancur has been a great addition for us, he is very much different in style to Dembele. In fact he lacks those skills that made Dembele uplayable, but at the same time he has some skills that Mousa did not have.

I am happy we have Bentancur in our midfield and I hope that at 25 he still has room to improve further.
I think that more important comparison would be to compare him with Sissoko, Winks and some other folks right before him. And we all know what a massive upgrade he has been.

You know who be gone ?
Those that say that Benta is new coming of Dembele.

I am honestly happy that normality is restored and people realized that while Bentancur has been a great addition for us, he is very much different in style to Dembele. In fact he lacks those skills that made Dembele uplayable, but at the same time he has some skills that Mousa did not have.

I am happy we have Bentancur in our midfield and I hope that at 25 he still has room to improve further.
I think that more important comparison would be to compare him with Sissoko, Winks and some other folks right before him. And we all know what a massive upgrade he has been.
I was being a little facetious, just wanted to read stuff about Rod on his thread............'coz I luurrrvvvveee him :love::love::love:

A fighter. Same Conte didn't trust Skipp to start any of the recent games and save PEH/Benta's legs.

Back
Top Bottom