Ryan Mason - Has he been sacked yet ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ryan ain’t manager material

I’m Spurs till I die but sorry I’m not drinking the cool aid. Seen that rubbish at Liverpool with king kenny and all their “best in the werrrryeeeeelllddddd in their position” players. Lamps at chelski also

Yeah, enjoy that kool aid guys. Ryan’s a club legend but he ain’t manager material. And right now we are *****
Club legend? Twaddle, sorry.

Levy's problem is he sees himself as a proper wheeler-dealer, buy low sell high type of guy.

Reguilon, Hojberg and Doherty would be such a great bargain to Levy that he never once considered were they what we or the manager really needed. They were all cheap and thus needed signing.

The resale clause in Reguilon's contract being the ultimate irony.
And this buy low philosophy is similar to Joe Lewis
I read once that a young Lewis helped run his father’s cafe in Hackney and moved a bus stop himself so that it stood just outside thus increasing the footfall!!

Great business ethics but maybe doesn’t work in the football industry

Guarantee winks is starting every game for rest of season. As long as sissoko starts none, I’ll keep the pitchfork in the cupboard. Would hope carragers analysis might have an effect, too.
He's played like a coward his entire career - will never change

If the wanker starts on Sunday - Mason is well and truly taking the piss

Mason is a decent guy and a promising young coach. Seems perfectly reasonable for him to have this opportunity. We have nothing more to lose beyond the absolute mess that ENIC have got us into on the footballing front. Even a complete set of victories won’t get us into CL. No chance. Guy deserves some slack and goodwill from fans. He won’t be here as First Team coach next season. Just chill.

If we lose to Sheff U , will you all start to agree with me.
I think you all thought that this was a joke but I REALLY hated his choices for the final. If Jose had picked that team and substitutes, you would all have gone mad ,

WE COULD STILL QUALIFY FOR CL. But not with this numpty in charge !
Can’t believe the level of fuck-up here Levy achieved

he could have still sacked Jose after the final - but sure as fuck we stood a better chance with him in charge - 10 in 12 in finals

Even so - he still have a remote shot at 4th/5th but if this joker picks Sissoko and Wanks - should be instantly sacked

Is there any reason why Chris Powell didn't get the caretaker role ahead of Mason? He has actual managerial experience(albeit not overly successful). Why didn't they have it the other way around : Powell number one, mason number two? You don't even see Powell out of his seat discussing things with Mason during a game, just mason standing alone looking scared

I've stuck this in here because I can't see a match thread but really there's very little talk about the match. Apparently, one of our most influential players wants to leave and it's all about him, seems odd that anyone who's such an influential player would instigate such a position for his Club and best mate to answer in a press conf. Can't be true? No "leader" or "man" would do such a thing, would they?

Anyway, the most impressive thing about his time as an interim coach has been in front of the camera.

Or how much alcohol I have consumed hating every minute of it.

This is the club of Bill Nicholson, Greaves, Poch

And now a snotty kid called Mason who should go and manage Southend
I can't comprehend how you've arrived at anything negative as a result of listening to that. Unless you are carrying over some kind for pre-judgement. If so, that would be, just plain odd.

Back
Top Bottom