Ryan Mason - Has he been sacked yet ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like Brian

maxresdefault.jpg

Him starting Wanks in the final after months of being shit and dropped Rodon and Ndombele from our best 11 proved everything you need to know about this clueless amateur cunt

i said he was the wrong man when he took the job and was moaned at on here
the trouble is this guy has been coaching our younger players whats he been doing there

I don't get the criticism of Mason. Reggie has been at the heart of most of the goals we have conceded since he took over. Davies is injured, Sess out on loan - we are playing with a left back who is way out of his depth.

People asking why he isn't playing Ndombele - the guy was on the field for 25 minutes. He touched the ball 14 times. Bale had 2 minutes more and twice as many touches. Doherty had more touches and 10 mins less. Ndombele is supposed to be playing in the heard of midfield and touched the ball barely every 2 minutes. Utterly pathetic effort.

Nah, I think something big happened the day Jose got sacked. It seems that the board was not prepared. Cause choosing this clueless bastard makes no sense.

Last edited:
agree it made no sense at the time and now looks even worst
where was the plan ? surely someone must have said the Levy "are you sure"

Nah, I think something big happened the day Jose hot sacked. It seems that the board was not prepared. Cause choosing this clueless bastard makes no sense.
Something big did happen. The ESL furore exploded on our screens.

Levy the coward saw it as the perfect moment to deflect .

I don't get the criticism of Mason. Reggie has been at the heart of most of the goals we have conceded since he took over. Davies is injured, Sess out on loan - we are playing with a left back who is way out of his depth.
Reggie isn't out of his depth, he's a very good young player. He may be in shit form but any decent manager should be able to get a performance out of him.

Back
Top Bottom