Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This kids issues with us were all in his head. He ripped the championship apart at 16/17. He needs to just believe in himself.
I thought this at the Middlesbrough game in the cup , just looked shy and didn’t want to take anyone on or make a mistake , he has the talent it’s just about believing in himself , surprised people have already wrote him off for us after a poor first season and hardly playing , would love to see him come back next season brimming with confidence ready to force his way into the first team

He still isn't really taking anyone on for Hoffenheim by the way. Just keeps the width from full back, puts in some decent crosses and as seen against Gladbach, as intelligent as ever with his timing and positioning in the final third

Taking on players isn't his game.

2 goals and 2 assists in 8 starts in the Bundesliga this season.

Been involved in more goals than Sancho this season in the league. In less game and minutes.

I don't watch much Dortmund or international football so I don't see him much, but is Jadon really the tits? Every chance I get to see him, I see the skill, but the involvement is less than ideal.

I don't watch much Dortmund or international football so I don't see him much, but is Jadon really the tits? Every chance I get to see him, I see the skill, but the involvement is less than ideal.

Very very productive over the last few years. Really good player in my opinion

I thought this at the Middlesbrough game in the cup , just looked shy and didn’t want to take anyone on or make a mistake , he has the talent it’s just about believing in himself , surprised people have already wrote him off for us after a poor first season and hardly playing , would love to see him come back next season brimming with confidence ready to force his way into the first team
What's encouraging (or at least should be) is that he had his own song at the time.... we were ALL* singing it.... 3000 Yids, 300 miles from home, singing his name at 0-1 down!

*blatent: "I went all the way up to Middlesbrough in the Cup on a cold January Sunday" post!

But if THAT wasn't enough to give him some confidence, I dunno what would!

Looks to be more involved putting in some nice crosses. As long as he can get up and down that left flank he would be good backup to Reg assuming davies is now may be past his best. We need to inject pace and power into the team which has always been the hallmark of JM teams.

Looks to be more involved putting in some nice crosses. As long as he can get up and down that left flank he would be good backup to Reg assuming davies is now may be past his best. We need to inject pace and power into the team which has always been the hallmark of JM teams.
i hope they are following bissouma this season because he can be the next Essien for josé.
Bissouma is playing the relegation :levylol: , he will be the Big move this summer for any club

He has talent but seems to be a bit of dele, and less of a Son in terms of focus and work ethic. He's been fined more than once by Dortmund for being late to training, and it seems he even gained a bit of weight at one point last season.

Maybe he needs to come back home to London to regain focus and balance in his life😉

Wary as I am of getting into another argument...

Is this supposed to be impressive?

Not one good cross, no ball carries, shots, last ditch tackles etc etc. Just a few give and gos that ended up nowhere and a few interceptions.

The more I see of Sessegnon the more I think he'll be a top player. Not 21 for another 5 months.

In what ways please? consistent first touch? what's impressed?

Would be lovely to have him genuinely tussle Reguilon next season, or the one after.

Back
Top Bottom