Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems to be developing.

The racism matter just shows those people who are honest how far there is to go but the issue is society and not football.

Last edited:

Seems to be developing.

The racism matter just shows those people who are honest how far thrre is to go but the issue is society and not football.
And a bunch of people booing the knee thing. "oh we don't have police shooting black people in the UK", "it's a marxist organisation" blah blah blah.

A number of black players have outed their online abusers and it's still going on too. Keep the knees, the laces, the armbands, and every other anti-bigot symbol going until the fuckers learn to accept it.

Late winner for Sess today. Played 90 mins at LB against a good side. Being more aggressive and getting plenty of interceptions. Things to improve on but the guy has a serious engine and covers his flank like very few full backs can. Sometimes gets caught upfield but some of that is what he's asked to do. 30m is a lot for a player we're not getting use of right now but I think he'll be a Champions League level player for the next decade.

2 goals and 2 assists in 8 starts in the Bundesliga this season.

Been involved in more goals than Sancho this season in the league. In less game and minutes.

Doing okay but mostly he is playing again and looking confident.

Simply good for the bloke.

If he can come back to us and add value then even better.

Been involved in more goals than Sancho this season in the league. In less game and minutes.

And he is ours, so fingers crossed he keeps developing.

Won't surprise me if Jose tries him next year on the left of a front 3.

He's never going to play him at left-back that's for sure so up front on the left or as a left wing-back potentially.

......and mainly playing as LB or LWB I think versus Sancho as left winger.

Small sample but definitely more promising than the last very injury affected season.

Next question will be whether he can transfer this form to PL, but at least he seems to have made the grade in Bundesliga

I like the goals, I like the assists.
But I would more like him putting his foot in and being tough.
Maybe then we replace Lamela with better?

He played well today.

He always gets into good positions to score and assist - which seems to be his biggest strength so far. His crosses are also improving a lot.

Sometimes he lacks ideas in terms of what to do with the ball, though - his decision making needs to improve. Not to mention the defensive part of his game.

That said, I think his loan to Hoffenheim was absolutely the right move for all parts.

Oh what a moment for Sess!! And what a sweet outcome for Hoffenheim as welll -

- last league game in this year ; in league there will be short pause until 02.01 ; brilliant emotion to go off to vacation (though there is DFB pokal game on 22th also)
- these 3 points really put some light between Hoffenheim and relegation zone - win raised them to be 5 points clear from releagation play-off spot

Hope the lad himself also can now marinate in the juices of self-belief and positive emotions.

Really happy that he has settled now in Bundesliga! Hope he goes from strenght to strenght.

Back
Top Bottom