Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looks to have bulked up a bit.
That's what I thought too looking at those highlights- well done Sess! Too bad about the injury but at least he's back and has had a pretty decent spell so far (by most accounts). I would love it if he could come good for us. Seems like there is a good chance of squad turmoil in the summer and maybe a chance for him to return if he can show good quality for the rest of the season.

He looks to have bulked up a bit.
He definitely has. Heck, he looked bigger in pre season as well before he went out on loan. But it is starting to look like defined mass now. Hopefully a bit more weight to him will allow him to become a bit more "aggressive" in his playing style.

Returned from injury last night when he was subbed on late in Hoffenheim's game against Bremen. Slotting in at right back to ride out the game.

He was involved in Hoffenheim's fourth goal. But the highlights do not include his fantastic last ditch block of what was a sure fire goal for Bremen. Which was essentially the first thing he did on the pitch.

Vejlkovic started in the Bremen defence but went off injured. And Freund was on commentary to complete the Tottenham connections to this game.

Sess will be great for us, and has the ability to play in several positions. Very excited about his future.

Yeah - noticed he was back from injury yesterday. Good to see.

He was having a decent little season. Hopefully can get back into the starting eleven and keep going. Europa League game for them on Thursday so hopefully he's back in the line up.

Got subbed on against Wolfsburg a couple of minutes ago - tough opponents.

He seems to be getting less game time since his injury, as a Hoffenheim youngster is playing more regularly in his position now.

There seem to be Hoffenheim fans rating him highly and some sensing there is just alot of hype around him. Still think he should be ready to replace Davies or a winger from next season on.

He reminds me of Malouda who used to played for Chavski for a period. Has a crisp finishing skill. Know how to positioning, but his skill is too labored for attacker, and not very fast. Has defensive ability and work rate, but not good enough as a full back.

I don't think playing him on the right of a front three is a terrible idea.

He's awful in that position. His best position is probably a wing back in a team that plays three at the back. I'm not convinced he's got a long term future here. He's hardly smashed it in Germany. Prone to muscular injuries too. If we can get decent money I'd move him on.

Back
Top Bottom