Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Played well enough. Mostly a defensive performance. It's been a a good loan for him, pity about the injury layoff. Much like Skipp he's become far more physically impressive this last 7/8 months
Good to hear. I've only seen him in one half vs Leverkusen and for England U21s this year. For England he was in a more advanced role and didn't impress. But for Leverkusen, he was defending better than I've seen when in a Spurs shirt. And I agree looked less lightweight. Solid rather than spectacular, but signs of improvement defensively for sure.

Nice little interview with him here:

Sounds a lot more mature and definitely seems to have improved at Hoffenheim, more aggressive and less passive like he was here.

Nice little interview with him here:

Sounds a lot more mature and definitely seems to have improved at Hoffenheim, more aggressive and less passive like he was here.

I also think José contributed to his hesitancy too. He wasn't great with Poch either but he was coming out of his shell, until the Jose effect.

Looking forward to him and the rest of our lads next season playing with ambition.

An almost perfect 'Thank you' to the Hoffenheim fans.

Its been a great loan for him, different league & country so much reduced expectation on him, and I think he willl hsave learned a lot from it and I hope we will see the benefits of that next season as a LB/LWB, and possible emergency left winger. But a very elequent and nice parting gesture to the fans who supported him this season, really good to see

An almost perfect 'Thank you' to the Hoffenheim fans.

Its been a great loan for him, different league & country so much reduced expectation on him, and I think he willl hsave learned a lot from it and I hope we will see the benefits of that next season as a LB/LWB, and possible emergency left winger. But a very elequent and nice parting gesture to the fans who supported him this season, really good to see

His issue with us was that while he looks talented he looked a bit tame and maybe not physical enough which isn’t surprising considering his age. Hopefully this spell he has got stronger and bulked up and ready for a fight.

His issue with us was that while he looks talented he looked a bit tame and maybe not physical enough which isn’t surprising considering his age. Hopefully this spell he has got stronger and bulked up and ready for a fight.
He has definitely bulked up this season based on what I have seen. His body is starting to look more like an adults instead of a teenagers.

He has definitely bulked up this season based on what I have seen. His body is starting to look more like an adults instead of a teenagers.

He was classy but got bullied to easily, as such he seemed a bit scared when he played for us. I literally thought each game I saw him he needs to go to the gym. That’s what stops him being a good player. I hope to see the bulked up Sess back with us.

He was classy but got bullied to easily, as such he seemed a bit scared when he played for us. I literally thought each game I saw him he needs to go to the gym. That’s what stops him being a good player. I hope to see the bulked up Sess back with us.
Here's his assist from his last Hoffenheim game:

Definitely looks more bulked up.

Kid can play in the final third. Makes things look simple including assists and goals. He’s got a lot to offer IMO
He is more about positioning and movenment rather than proactive. In a good passing team he is decent, in a static team worse than useless.

He is more about positioning and movenment rather than proactive. In a good passing team he is decent, in a static team worse than useless.
Agree - I thought he was like Bayern’s left back, rapid ball carrier but he’s the opposite. Moves the ball quickly and does his work off the ball. Not flashy, just effective

Back
Top Bottom