Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On our first goal today, Reguilón was standing just inside our own box as Dier headed clear Bellerin's poor cross to start the counter. Reg's 70 metre overlap of Son drew Holding a couple of steps wide, allowing Sonny an extra margin of space to open up for his peach.

What a player Reguilón is: hyper-competitive, isn't afraid of a bit of shithousery, yet projects positivity and enthusiasm and has unreal stamina.

On our first goal today, Reguilón was standing just inside our own box as Dier headed clear Bellerin's poor cross to start the counter. Reg's 70 metre overlap of Son drew Holding a couple of steps wide, allowing Sonny an extra margin of space to open up for his peach.

What a player Reguilón is: hyper-competitive, isn't afraid of a bit of shithousery, yet projects positivity and enthusiasm and has unreal stamina.
Agree! My son plays LB and RW. I always have him watch Reguilon during our games. His game is top.

Doesn’t he just seem like the kind of guy that lightens the mood of any room he’s in? He has settled into the squad so seamlessly and I hope he stays for many years.

Young, energetic, enthusiastic, hard working.... Just wants a loving home and a sense of belonging; rather than a shark tank shit-fest like Zidanne's RM.

Doesn’t he just seem like the kind of guy that lightens the mood of any room he’s in? He has settled into the squad so seamlessly and I hope he stays for many years.
Definitely fits in seamlessly with the culture of the team. Unlike a lot of teams, our group of players just truly seem like a good bunch of lads. Great culture.

Young, energetic, enthusiastic, hard working.... Just wants a loving home and a sense of belonging; rather than a shark tank shit-fest like Zidanne's RM.
I think we’re gonna be hard pressed to keep him to stay when RM comes calling. But maybe if it’s on the heels of some big time trophies and CL performances....

I think we’re gonna be hard pressed to keep him to stay when RM comes calling. But maybe if it’s on the heels of some big time trophies and CL performances....

I think there's a lot that needs to align for him to end up leaving.... New manager at RM + their 2 other LBs tanking or a club coming in for him that he actually wants to leave for.....

I predict we sling them another 10m in a couple of years time and we all rejoice.

I just love that we got such an experienced and well tested young player for such a small sum of money. How often can you get a 23 year old EL winner in your team for just 27m?

He reminds a lot of Son when he first got here. Looked like a little boy. He should try to bulk up to about the same extent as Son now. ATM he can get barged off the ball by most players.
1_a32172a.jpg

hop22 are you still hurting over the 2017 CL games? Let it go, man. Let it go.

:dierpochhug:

Just remember, you played Apoel Nicosia twice and didn't get a win, so it's not our fault!

"Des Teufels liebstes Möbelstück ist die lange Bank."

Sorry, my mistake. Didn‘t notice, that I gave it a thumb down. Fyi: I‘m a Spurs Supporter for about 18 years now. It startet, when I stayed in North Finchley in 2002/2003. And I love Reguilon for sure.

And, of course, as someone who lives in Bochum and who also supports the local team (VfL Bochum), I hate Dortmund, I really do. Smashing them 3:0 at Wembley, well, was not that bad after all. Cheers 🥃

And he joined in the cricket match, what a man!

I'm glad his impressive defensive displays I remember from limited views of his time in Madrid are still there too. He's been excellent defensively for us - especially as some 'experts' on here would have you believe he wasn't anything special defensively because heaven forbid someone who attacks so well also be good defensively.

It was at Sevilla where he became this attacking full back - because beforehand he was very much a defensive full back who would tend to pick his time going forward. It's probably a big reason why they decided to go with Mendy and keep Marcelo (because they were attacking full backs whereas Reggy wasn't) and by the time he had impressed at Sevilla, he probably wanted out and Zidane favours Mendy.

Back
Top Bottom