Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you're all crackers, there were a handful of times where he's diving about like a loon selling himself, letting people get past him or round him, when Mahrez misses that sitter, Reguilon was just wandering about ball watching, it was only luck and poor play by City that it wasn't punished or didn't result in clearer chances. If Aurier had done some of that shit he'd be getting crucified.

He's a pretty boy, with a loveable zest for tearing about enthusiastically, but he's a fucking hap hazard defender at best, with only a passable control of his own limbs most of the time. I'd actually welcome Madrid triggering his buy back, take the fucking 40m and go and buy some one who's got his shit together.

I'd recommend you go to specsavers

Was I watching a different game? Thought he was woeful, gave the ball away frequently
He was, but I believe that was a systematic problem.
No outball in front of him, Kane central, Dele central no one running the channel.
Palace worked it out quickly and built from the full backs and smothered any inside balls.
He is a decent attacking full back, but he needs someone to overlap.
He had both the winger and full back to mark today, little help from infront of him

Was I watching a different game? Thought he was woeful, gave the ball away frequently

You must have been watching a different game if you thought he was woeful. By far our best player and arguably the only one deserving of a passing grade.

You must have been watching a different game if you thought he was woeful. By far our best player and arguably the only one deserving of a passing grade.
He did one good thing (goal line header).

Otherwise, he lost the ball needlessly when trying to attack multiple times.
At one stage he was near the corner and passes it back to a Palace midfielder and started their counter.

Again, I think it was a systematic problem and he was asked to do too much.
I rate him but lets not pretend he was any good , no one got a passing grade.

Back
Top Bottom