Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw Gil make at least two great runs into space only to have Reguilon make a poor cross instead into a congested area
gil got ignored by a lot of the team, hes looking to actually play football and they aint. it will need some time but they are both spanish boys too so that should help them gel quicker.

end of the day we have to play gil hes our best player, and having reggie down the left with him will surely benefit him

That assist to Son aside (which was really for Kane) his crosses have been horrendous this season, last season his crosses were his best assets, its regressed massively.

I don't think he's a bad player at all. But we're making him look bad. He's been poor to average for months now. Not surprising really, we're making world-class players like Kane and Son look nowhere near as good as they are.

What Would You Say You Do Here Office Space GIF

"Can we have him back but for less pretty please. Monet is tight. We gotta afford Mbappe."

Likeable player, but if they trigger the full 45m clause it wouldn't be too hard to get over..... Right now he doesn't really look to be worth more than what we paid nor overtly hard to replace.

Last edited:
I’ve never rated Reggie, had all this last season with a few posters.
No point getting into good positions with speed if you can’t cross well consistently or make smart decisions.

As a defender he’s useless, and going forward he’s BAE. At least Benny could tackle though.

Aurier is actually a better all round player, and that’s fairly damning.

Back
Top Bottom