Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He also had 6 assists last season. I wouldn’t call that bad. At all.

He’d probably have more if Kane wasn’t in the worst form of his life. I recall they had decent chemistry last season.
They did. So it's Kane's fault that Regui hasn't got more assists? Blimey.

Reguilon form fell off at Christmas

Fair point

I do think Reg has potential and can be a star under Conte though. Kids got pace and desire to be a good one

Enic / Levy and our recruiting staff needs to step up
The last line is correct but he’s too old to be using “potential”, he’s had 5 or 6 seasons playing football and appears to be going backwards, he’s miles behind the best left backs in the league

He needs some time under Conte. Given Conte’s experience with wingbacks, it’ll be conclusive for his time here if Conte also assesses him to be not good enough.
If he could defend it would help. Conte's system helps him out massively so I agree he gets a bit more time. On current form I'm wishing that we could enforce the buy-back clause.

Players in the modern age of football are too much into this fucking bullshit instead of their actual sport...

merkely-okboomer-3.jpg

Reggie had 5 assists all comps last season. Doherty had 4. (Harry Kane had 17 and won the playmaker award for most assists in the EPL.)
So far Reggie has achieved 2 (TWO) assists this season which makes him our leading assister. :pritchardeyes:

Back
Top Bottom