Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like Regi, but he is far from perfect but has room to improve. By these stats should we be resigning Townsend? TAA also has been a fucking mess defensively this season.

Take the stat in isolation, for a player who can improve and will improve immensely under Conte they're something to look favourably on, not look down on them - it gives Conte something to work with.

Take the stat in isolation, for a player who can improve and will improve immensely under Conte they're something to look favourably on, not look down on them - it gives Conte something to work with.
Agree, its up to him now, I like him a lot but he needs to cut out stupid errors.... much like a few we have. I still rate Dier and Sanchez... solid performers, but for what ever reason are prone to individual mares.

Anyone else think him getting Man of the Match was a bit absurd? Is it only through web votes or something?

Not sure I'd call it absurd. True, I don't think it was his best game besides being in the right spot for the goal. That missed pass to Royal in the first half was awful.

No one really stood out that much to deserve a clear MOTM. Dier maybe.

That missed pass to Royale is still annoying me now for some reason :D

Maybe because it's an entirely encapsulates how bad we've been with our final ball in recent times, such an obvious pass - I mean it was even more difficult to play that reverse pass he pulled off.

Anyway good to get his goal, hope he pushes on now.

I like Regi, but he is far from perfect but has room to improve. By these stats should we be resigning Townsend? TAA also has been a fucking mess defensively this season.
Those stats basically say one good cross per game, not sure why anyone would post that as some kind of “look how well he’s doing”

That missed pass to Royale is still annoying me now for some reason :D

Maybe because it's an entirely encapsulates how bad we've been with our final ball in recent times, such an obvious pass - I mean it was even more difficult to play that reverse pass he pulled off.

Anyway good to get his goal, hope he pushes on now.

It summed up our first half. Made a mess out basic passing

His post-match interview was great. I do like him. I’d love for Conte to turn him and Emerson into the kings of the wings (the next Rose and Walker).

Having seen the post match interview about a dozen times now, I'm still confused as to why Reguilon was absolutely panting a solid 20 minutes after coming off?
Are we that unfit that he's still struggling to breathe that long after stopping?

Didn’t do much wrong today. Played smart defensively, good assist and we were far more dangerous on the left.

Need a RWB that can provide an attacking threat from the other side.

Back
Top Bottom