Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They still had Marcelo in his prime who now isn’t, I’ll throw it back to you - why did they bother with the buy back clause which held the deal up?
in case he proved to be elite, which he has not.

Sessegnon is always injured, difficult to trust.
Agreed but you need to find a buyer (for a player we think is difficult to trust) and someone who'll sell you an English wingback for the same money (or buy an English player for elsewhere in the team). Might need 5 with Doherty and the new RWB ideally able to cover the left.

He's creating a high volume of chances and his pace is perfect for Conte ball, he just need to compose himself and become a better finisher, I said before I won't be sad to see him go but it's no way a priority for me, Conte can coach him into a proper wing back because he has all the tools for it.

He's creating a high volume of chances and his pace is perfect for Conte ball, he just need to compose himself and become a better finisher, I said before I won't be sad to see him go but it's no way a priority for me, Conte can coach him into a proper wing back because he has all the tools for it.
He also lacks proper interplay with teammates. Look at the way Kulu and Doherty link up, beautiful stuff.

Blame partly on Son, as he doesn't give Regui a lot to work with, but he's so squirrely, and sloppy.

If he was a FB just whipping in crosses he'd do better, but conte clearly wants more of a Doherty, practically a second striker. IMO Aurier/Doc would have been a great Conte WB pairing with Doc cutting in from the left.

giphy.gif

I imagine Emerson is going to get slaughtered in his thread, and he was very poor today but Reguilon is just as bad. He is fast but he doesn’t offer anything on the ball. If we to persist with playing him then try him on the right and give Sessegnon a run on the left. Personally I’d drop both wing backs though.

I imagine Emerson is going to get slaughtered in his thread, and he was very poor today but Reguilon is just as bad. He is fast but he doesn’t offer anything on the ball. If we to persist with playing him then try him on the right and give Sessegnon a run on the left. Personally I’d drop both wing backs though.
reguillon was absolutely shit beyond belief.

Back
Top Bottom