Should NES drop Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should the manager drop Kane

• yes

Votes: 52 45.6%
  • no

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • not yet but if things dont improve it can't be ruled out.

Votes: 34 29.8%

• Total voters
A.k.a. "I reserve the right to pluck an irrelevant point out of my arse when i feel like it". :)

No... Just cos you don't agree; that doesn't mean there's no scope to discuss the matter.

Not irrelevant at all.

Its not because I disagree it is because it makes zero sense.

Igula Igula - So many kisses....

girl-please.gif

I immediately said yes, because I'm still really angry about the shenanigans he and his brother caused since the end of last season.
He hasn't done anything so far to convince me that he's going to put himself out for the team. Unfortunately, we don't really have a replacement, so we're stuck with him. Hindsight would indicate that we might have been better off getting rid, even at only 75m and a player or two.
We're in a really annoying situation, and I can't see it working out for the good of the Club :(

I immediately said yes, because I'm still really angry about the shenanigans he and his brother caused since the end of last season.
He hasn't done anything so far to convince me that he's going to put himself out for the team. Unfortunately, we don't really have a replacement, so we're stuck with him. Hindsight would indicate that we might have been better off getting rid, even at only 75m and a player or two.
We're in a really annoying situation, and I can't see it working out for the good of the Club :(
Exactly!
That's why he has to start against that lot Sunday, in the hope he fires himself up.
He is all we have really.

If Nuno doesn't mention to Levy/Paratici that we need more help in attack and then just stays quiet and goes with it then he takes some of the blame.

Both Poch and Jose came out with statements when not backed, in their view. If Nuno is just a yes man then that is a black mark on him.
Fuck poch. He accepted an empty transfer window and doubled his own wages instead.

Oooohhh, that's gonna cause some froth! :dawsonlol:
Thats exactly how things went though. Lots of talking about how we need to be brave and blah blah. Then signs a contract worth double and goes quiet and gets on with his job accepting the worst transfer window in the history of the league.

Thats exactly how things went though. Lots of talking about how we need to be brave and blah blah. Then signs a contract worth double and goes quite and gets on with his job accepting the worst transfer window in the history of the league.

Touche. I'm not gonna dispute the raw facts of it mate.......

Probably. If only because it would be immensely satisfying to see him looking miserable on the bench for a season after he strutted about with Gary Neville pretending he could score 60 goals a season whilst simultaneously pleasuring De Bruyne.

Cutting off the nose to spite the face is usually not a good idea, but in this case we're going to be a rubbish team with him, and a rubbish team without.

Harry Kane has usually started the season slowly.
Are sane people going to suggest he was not trying in these seasons?
2010-11 1st goal 22 Jan 2011
2011-12 1st goal 22 Dec 2011
2012-13 1st goal 22 Feb 2013
2013-14 1st EPL goal 7 Apr 2014
Became a Spurs regular
2014-15 1st EPL goal 2 Nov 2014. Total goals scored: 32
2015-2016 Failed to score in his first 6 EPL games. Total goals scored: 32
2016-17 Failed to score in his 1st 3 EPL games. Total goals scored:38
2017-18 Failed to score in his 1st 3 EPL games. Total goals scored: 52
Last couple of seasons he and the team started well.

I also voted Yes but Levy will never allow that as it might knock down his price

Back
Top Bottom