Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Realistically, could Eriksen start instead of Holtby?
Eriksen has had little time to train with the lads and is a new signing. Holtby has been performing brilliantly with the U21s and in the Europa League - surely it sends the wrong message to a big squad full of quality if strong efforts are not rewarded? Feels like just because Holtby came on the cheap and had limited success (playing out of position) people forget that he's a true talent and we were buzzing about signing him in january..

I'd be happy to see Eriksen come on for Holtby the last 15, but the boy deserves to start!:avbpray:

I'd leave it up to AVB tbh, trust him either way. I definitely hope one of them start though!

Norwich are no mugs. We should "expect" (said very losely!) to win based on quality but make no mistake, they are a decent team.

They got a result here last year and have since added some real quality to the side. Redmond is like Townsend and both Fer and Van Wolfswinkel are very good footballers...

Fwieeeeeeeends!!!!

:adebaehug:

Park Lane fwieeeeends!!!

Brickies from 1.... I'll be handing dat shit out to anyone who wants??? Can't take it ALL in on my own!!

Btw, if there's anyone in the Brickies who's gonna be in PL Upper tomorrow who 'wants some', lemme know...
Let's get some proper HEIGHT to this stuff.... It'll carry much further...
True Bonbonera style!

Apologies if anyone has already mentioned it, but Graham Roberts is in the Bill Nick tomorrow before the game to raise money for a 7 year old girls (Spurs Fan) charity. Not sure of exact details, but its a terminal illness in this country, but American surgeons are able to offer a treatment over there (stem cell technology). Just a heads up to anyone in the vicinity.

I'm going to be a real girl now, and say I don't give a monkey's who starts, as long as we win. I'm just looking forward to going to a game that is on a Saturday at 3pm! COYS

Driving in tomorrow for once, need to go for my Turkish fix. Anyone been to Kervan in Edmonton, I always go Bruce Grove for Oz Gaziantep :gomes:, but will probably park further 'norf'.:walkercry:

I don't know about you guys but the International break bores the fuck out of me and i crave Spurs/prem football so much when we are on a break. I Can't wait for it all to start again tommorow. Really have a good feeling about tommorow and think we wil beat Norwich pretty comfortably. 3-0 Spurs ....Soldado 1, Lamela 1 and Paulinho 1

Lets just fkin :smesh:

Inglorious-Bastards.gif

Back
Top Bottom