Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not that it makes a jot of difference to my attending the game, (I know, bad Jew) but Saturday is Yom Kippur.... there'll be a few spares floating around I imagine?
Stub-Hub's gonna go into meltdown!!

Loads available, but still mostly at stupid prices. Will probably be a few bargains when people realise they ain't gonna flog tickets in PL for £60.

I really hope you are wrong. We have lacked creativity In every single one of our league games so far and 0 goals in open play prove this. Eriksen and Lamela are 2 players that will completely change that and should start immediately. I'm not up for the slowly easing them in bullshit!!!

Holtby alone would be a massive injection of creativity to the sides we've seen since preseason. As long as we have a more creative option at CAM, all things shall come together. You'll see.

I want Lamela to actually have a full week of training before starting a game. Presumably won't train until tomorrow, or maybe even Friday, since he was playing in Argentina last night. Give him a full game Thursday.

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Paulinho
Townsend Holtby Chadli
Soldado

I really hope you are wrong. We have lacked creativity In every single one of our league games so far and 0 goals in open play prove this. Eriksen and Lamela are 2 players that will completely change that and should start immediately. I'm not up for the slowly easing them in bullshit!!!
Holtby should start in my opinion, Eriksen needs time to settle.

Agreed, but have the feeling the AVB doesn't trust Holtby to start in the PL yet and that he also sees him as more of a 6 than a 10.

Think we'll see Sandro/Paulinho/Dembele to start with and think we'll again fail to create too much with those guys in the centre.

I've got a feeling AVB'll unleash one of Lamela or Eriksen on The Premiership this weekend...
Probably not both, and maybe not the full 90 mins for Lamela, seeing as he flew all the way to Paraguay to sit on the bench!!

Still, i've got my 'South American Welcome' ready for when Lamela finally DOES step out onto the White Hart Lane pitch!
1287946251-5007-97.jpg

I've got a feeling AVB'll unleash one of Lamela or Eriksen on The Premiership this weekend...
Probably not both, and maybe not the full 90 mins for Lamela, seeing as he flew all the way to Paraguay to sit on the bench!!

Still, i've got my 'South American Welcome' ready for when Lamela finally DOES step out onto the White Hart Lane pitch!
1287946251-5007-97.jpg
was snowfall in Argentina ???

:roflmao:

1287946251-5007-97.jpg

Did he play?

The choice of playing Dembele/Paulinho/Capou or Sandro were tactical choices. We played crystal palace first and Holtby was injuried and we didn't have Eriksen, that is why three of those four started. Swansea and Woolwich are all smaller possession oriented teams. It was a tactical choice which I liked against teams like those two. For Norwich I expect Holtby to get the start. This will be the CAM we haven't been playing with. It doesn't matter to much about who plays besides him because we have such good quality. Only thing is that I hope Paulinho does get the start, so when Walker and Rose deliver the crosses we know we have another midfield making a run into the box.

This is what i want to see:

Lloris
Naughton Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Paulinho
Lamela Eriksen Townsend
Soldado

This is what we will probably see:

Walker Dawson Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Paulinho
Townsend Dembele Chadli
Soldado

Agreed, but have the feeling the AVB doesn't trust Holtby to start in the PL yet and that he also sees him as more of a 6 than a 10.

Think we'll see Sandro/Paulinho/Dembele to start with and think we'll again fail to create too much with those guys in the centre.

I will fucking fight every pillow in my apartment if we see that midfield trio.

Back
Top Bottom