Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fantastic indeed ...
It truly was a swash-buckling performance from us (well, at least for the first 80 minutes).

I'm so glad that we were also able to shut up some of the critics by scoring 2 wonderful team goals from open play.

Shoulda, coulda got more ... but oh well, the clean sheet makes up for it.

I know I'm probably getting a tad bit ahead of myself, but I simply can't wait enough for the Chelsea match (in 2 PL games time).

With all the games in between, like PL, EL, and CC ... we should get some really valuable and ample game time to let our team gel together. And please God, no injuries (well, at least until then).

Plus it being a home game ... It's surely gonna be a really really good match!
But one step at a time ... so let's first beat Cardiff City next weekend.

:coys:

Hearing AVB prounounce Norwich as Noorwhich on the MOTD interview with Mr Crisps was amazing.

:avblol:
My favourite bit was the commentator going, "There's Fer on the ball now". Missus started laughing asking how the fur got on the ball. Really should have made something up but I started laughing as well - missed opportunity
:avbshit:

My favourite bit was the commentator going, "There's Fer on the ball now". Missus started laughing asking how the fur got on the ball. Really should have made something up but I started laughing as well - missed opportunity
:avbshit:
When I heard that I instinctively piped up with an impeccably-timed 'Well somebody wipe it off then!' :ap:

But nobody was there to hear it... :memeokay:

I couldn't catch the second half, how did holtby go?
He didn't do too well in my opinion. Ran around a lot but wasn't too good with the ball. Whoscored had him being dispossessed 3 times, second most on the team behind Rose who had 4, in the little time he was in. He looked to hurried compared to Eriksen was calm and cool on the ball everytime.

I couldn't catch the second half, how did holtby go?
He will be ok.
He is trying so hard to impress, vibrating about with nervous energy.
I feel a bit for him because he is such an effort player, yet he is best with the quick 1-2s which require guile and patience. I'm glad we have him but... Eriksen was HUGE. Godziwha (Godzilla) huge. Maybe AvB can use them together.

Back
Top Bottom