Spurs vs Brighton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the best time to invest, Kane will score tomorrow. Put every penny on it.

PS. Above is not covered by the FSCS compensation scheme, you don't need it anyway.

It's the best time to invest, Kane will score tomorrow. Put every penny on it.

PS. Above is not covered by the FSCS compensation scheme, you don't need it anyway.
Hope so - no better way to warm for the semi than with a few confidence-boosting goals

Looking at BHA home record - they have lost against the top 6 sides (except Woolwich) and beat/draw against the rest.
We have to be 100% or we will get turned over. No room for messing, mistakes and complacency.Get Citys result quickly out of our system and march on. They are a decent outfit at home but we should be too strong for them if we are on our game. COYS

Right - tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going to be 60

so I get to pick the team

1. Gazzaniga

2. Dier
3. Alderweireld
4. Sanchez
5. Vertonghen

6. Wanyama
7. Eriksen
8. Moura

9. Kane
10. Alli
11. Son

Bench
Vorm
lamela
Batman
God
Ironman
Superman
Graham Norton
Michael McIntyre

and I dont care if its bollocks, never going to happen, unbalanced or whether it doesnt have Lamela in the starting line up. Its my birthday and I can choose who I damn well like.

Hugo gets a night off to spend the evening being Pampered and looked after by Mrs P

I'm expecting a strong, rebound performance for this one. We'll want to respond to what was a weaker game for us, and it sounds like Poch is planning on some rotation for this one, which may give a few players some motivation to put in a strong shift.

Gotta be hobest, I NEVER saw the Man Utd/W.B.A result coming... it SHOULD give us both the incentive to go all out for the win now and close the gap on THEM (rather than worrying about being caught by teams below us... let Utd worry about US catching THEM MAYBE!)

It also sends a note of caution NOT to take Brighton lightly... Man Utd clearly did agaibst West Brom yesterday... and look where it got them.

Treat Brighton with respect first... THEN we can beat them!
Hopefully Chrissy Hughton will also want only the best for his old club!!!
:llorishowudoin:
But a good post.

At them from the start, no silly mistakes and take our chances in clinical fashion.

Just a matter of being very professional.

Brighton are not in great form so we need to take advantage.

Hopefully they regain form thereafter.

1. Gazzaniga

2. Dier
3. Alderweireld
4. Sanchez
5. Vertonghen

6. Wanyama
7. Eriksen
8. Moura

9. Kane
10. Alli
11. Son

Bench
Vorm
lamela
Batman
God
Ironman
Superman
Graham Norton
Michael McIntyre

and I dont care if its bollocks, never going to happen, unbalanced or whether it doesnt have Lamela in the starting line up. Its my birthday and I can choose who I damn well like.

Hugo gets a night off to spend the evening being Pampered and looked after by Mrs P

It won't be the team but Happy Birthday in advance.

1. Gazzaniga

2. Dier
3. Alderweireld
4. Sanchez
5. Vertonghen

6. Wanyama
7. Eriksen
8. Moura

9. Kane
10. Alli
11. Son

Bench
Vorm
lamela
Batman
God
Ironman
Superman
Graham Norton
Michael McIntyre

Hope you have a good day
:sonpoint:

1. Gazzaniga

2. Dier
3. Alderweireld
4. Sanchez
5. Vertonghen

6. Wanyama
7. Eriksen
8. Moura

9. Kane
10. Alli
11. Son

Bench
Vorm
lamela
Batman
God
Ironman
Superman
Graham Norton
Michael McIntyre

Happy birthday for tomorrow Mick, hope your best present is three points.
PS - Hugo does need a bit of TLC at the moment, but he'll have to fly out to Malta ;)

Anyone who thinks Kane shouldn’t start has lost their marbles.

We should be playing the best centre forward in the world in every big game and as others have said this is still a big game! If we are winning comfortably then we can take him off.

I agree Lucas should definitely start.

Back
Top Bottom