Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clearly it isn't. I really do not understand why a fan of another club would join this forum and then start having a dig because we are not joining the media reach around over klopp?

Well, if you feel the need to hold "malice" over my club or it's supporters for Heysel, that is entirely your prerogative. It's not as if England in the 80's was surrounded by Angels attending matches was it, you had your very own causing trouble. That said, this isn't an excuse for Heysel and like I said, it's your prerogative if you want to hold "malice" over that.

The Klopp "hysteria" was carried by the media. That's not the fault of the club or it's supporters of how the arrival of Klopp is covered. Fans will lap it up, you would if it was your club, so whinging and whining about this, is fucking petty, childish and stinks of envy.

I can't see that I whined at all. I just find it funny. Yup, of course it's all media lead, as I said.

I'll leave you to the wolves now. You'll prob get binned soon for your outbursts. Now they were childish. I do find it fascinating however, how you saw the games as yourselves " dominating" , both teams were pretty toothless but I think we edged it over the 90 mins, although a draw was probably about right.

Webbo - Everytime I look at your avatar, I can see the concern on your face whilst watching your team!
S6Eth22.gif

cropped_Untitled-01.gif

It will always be difficult for two sets of fans to be objective about opposing clubs.

I don't consider Liverpool much. It's a provincial city in the North of England. It's similar in size and scope to Fife rather than, say, Sheffield and no where close to Leeds.

If one were to remove the Beatles, Liverpool & Everton FC then what, in terms of global appeal is left ? The old Docks ? It's status being a historic Port City giving a degree of uplift in interest...possibly

Where as in Tottenham we have some of the greatest fried chicken restaurants in the whole of North London :allitongue:

To conclude. it don't matter. It was a shite game, we should have won & being nice it's not a bad thing when a plucky lower placed & disadvantaged team scrape a 0-0 away to a big club. As Poch would say "This is Football"

2 points dropped or 1 point gained ? :dembelefingers:

Clearly it isn't. I really do not understand why a fan of another club would join this forum and then start having a dig because we are not joining the media reach around over klopp?

I read on here that they had a Klopp Cam yesterday??? That's just how sad everything to do with that club is.

Sunderland had a new manager as well yesterday, did they have an Allardyce cam or was there a cringeworthy Allardyce wank fest? No,.. It as dealt with in the correct manner..
Seeing fans with Germany football shirts on yesterday said absolutely everything about that club.
It's a club that your mates geeky little brother who knows fuck all about football, or the fat ugly bird at work supports..

I've seen this gripe in more than one of your posts, what is wrong with the German shirts - do they offend you or something - does your originality as a Spurs fan stretch as far as 'C'mon you Spurs'! YAWN!

Come on petal, what's the matter with it?

You are so obsessed with Flopp that you thick Cunts don't even realise that Germany have been our enemies in just about every walk of life.. All of a sudden, a German Manager comes in and you clueless idiots wear a German shirt, and the only thing worse than that is not thinking it's wrong..
That right there is Liverlol all over..

My outburst may have been childish but that's par for the course on here - the infighting, whinging and moaning about LFC etc. etc.

You get it on every forum, well ones that aren't mod'd to a gestapo degree. That's why this place is so good. We mod ourself

Oh fuck, Little Ingerlander alert.

Take your knuckles for a walk.

images

Sort of come back i'd expect from you so no shock there..

Is it right that we have to have a minutes silence on the anniversary of Heysel?? not for the Juventus fans but for the two Liverpool fans who fell over and grazed their knees??

Yeah, know the stereotypes.

No biggie, no. You've got nothing to show for it, and even since the turn of the century our trophy haul eclipses anything your sorry team has mustered.

So, when I say normal service will return, I do not mean over a time period that suits you.

We have failed to live-up to our own expectations, and you are correct in pointing out that we have underachieved recently - we're now pretty much on par with you, as Carra stated. I'm hopeful that will change with Klopp here.
A time period that suits me....you mean like RECENT HISTORY..jesus christ man.

Back
Top Bottom