Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is how small Livepool have become.. Getting a draw and hanging around the other teams forum as if it's to gloat.. We are pissed off with a draw aginst mid table fodder but for them it's clearly their best result this season.. With this new belief do you think you will finish closer to us this season or only concede 5 against Stoke?

I've seen this gripe in more than one of your posts, what is wrong with the German shirts - do they offend you or something - does your originality as a Spurs fan stretch as far as 'C'mon you Spurs'! YAWN!

Come on petal, what's the matter with it?

I would say it just looks a bit stupid. If you're going to see your club play and you want to wear any kind of football shirt, surely it should be your clubs shirt. Isn't the badge on the kit more important than just one person associated with the club?

I think it was your very own Kenny Dagleish who said "No one individual is bigger than this club. There never has and never will be."

Seems times have changed.

As you have found it necessary to try to belittle us on our forum, then I can only put it down to a lack of education, charm and good manners, so therefore I feel that must reply to you with words that your standard of education will allow you to understand, so, "Fuck* off you obnoxious scouser TWAT" , thank you for participating and goodbye"

He's a scouser!

Did you really expect lack of education, charm or good manners?

Just be grateful that he doesn't know where you live or our house will get burgled when you're away and if he gets caught it will be someone else's fault!
(Have I got the apostrophe right Spursinho as I know how much that matters to you?)

:angryscouser:

Alright Spurs Fans,

I was just searching on Google and this thread popped up. (Yes I'm a Liverpool fan)

And the tit head I quoted pissed me off. I've only joined to apologise for what he has been saying.

Make no mistake there was a marked improvement in our performance... But let's face it, it couldn't get much worse.

The only positive thing for us was not conceding and being the only team to out run you this season. Haha stupid really.

The tosser quoted below needs to have a think back to the match and realise how many decent saves mignolet made. He kept us in the game and another day it could quite easily have been 3 - 0 to you lot.

Anyway just ban the fucker, we have fans from loads of different teams on our forum but in most cases they are reasoned and generally nice members to have around... it's nice to have a bit of friendly banter.

And just like Kloppite there are some who are just a bitter disgrace of a supporter who need banning.

Good luck in the league and if the Mancs or Chelsea miss out on the Champs League this year I hope it's us or you who take their place.

Wow!

8 out 9 seasons - give the man a Blue Peter badge!

You absolute worldies you.

However, don't get used to it - that will all change by the end of the season and normal service will resume.

And I assume, most other clubs wouldn't have dedicated threads on their forums for Spurs would they, i-n-s-i-g-n-i-f-i-c-a-n-t.

Alright Spurs Fans,

I was just searching on Google and this thread popped up. (Yes I'm a Liverpool fan)

And tit head I quoted pissed me off. I've only joined to apologise for what he has been saying.

Make no mistake there was a marked improvement in our performance... But let's face it, it couldn't get much worse.

The only positive thing for us was not conceding and being the only team to out run you this season. Haha stupid really.

The tosser quoted below needs to have a think back to the match and realise how many decent saves mignolet made. He kept us in the game and another day it could quite easily have been 3 - 0 to you lot.

Anyway just ban the fucked, we have fans from loads of different teams on our forum but in most cases they are reasoned and generally nice members to have around... it's nice to have a bit of friendly banter.

And just like Kloppite there are some who are just a bitter disgrace of a supporter who need banning.

Good luck in the league and if the Mancs or Chelsea miss out on the Champs League this year I hope it's us or you who take their place.

I guess I'm swimming against the tide a little here when I say I thought you're lot came out of yesterdays game looking slightly better than us. We may have had better possession (don't know the stats) but I thought you pressed better than us and had the ball in more dangerous areas with more time to make use of it. It was only through individual lack of quality that you didn't make the most of your opportunities. You were the away team after all. Like I said previously, if Sturridge had played I would have been more concerned for the result. Yes both teams have injuries right now but I still feel for some reason we have yet to find our 'creative' identity - most of our opportunites came from your defensive mistakes. I'm afraid I'm not so sure Son is the answer to our problems.

It's going to be a close race to the finish, and quite a few teams will be in the mix. I like the fact we're a developing young team and defensively better than previous years but I'm not entirely convinced we'll finish top 4.

Ah a sensible Liverpool fan .. You are a rarity my friend..

Haha thanks mate there are plenty of us around but weirdly enough we post on forums about our team rather than every other teams forums.

Sure I'm excited as fuck that Klopp could turn us into a force... But at the minute that's all it is, a massive COULD!

I also realise that it just as easily go the othe way and he could mess it up and not improve us at all.

But that is the exciting part the not knowing.

Anyway catch you all later, just wanted to make a case for all of us reasoned and rational reds fans.

KLOPPITE is just one of those annoying people who crawl out of a cold dark place from time to time to spout shit.

Where was he or how was he when Rodgers was here?

I guess I'm swimming against the tide a little here when I say I thought you're lot came out of yesterdays game looking slightly better than us. We may have had better possession (don't know the stats) but I thought you pressed better than us and had the ball in more dangerous areas with more time to make use of it. It was only through individual lack of quality that you didn't make the most of your opportunities. You were the away team after all. Like I said previously, if Sturridge had played I would have been more concerned for the result. Yes both teams have injuries right now but I still feel for some reason we have yet to find our 'creative' identity - most of our opportunites came from your defensive mistakes. I'm afraid I'm not so sure Son is the answer to our problems.

It's going to be a close race to the finish, and quite a few teams will be in the mix. I like the fact we're a developing young team and defensively better than previous years but I'm not entirely convinced we'll finish top 4.

We had 4 clear chances with Mignolet having the game of his life!

They had one!

End of!

You are probably just seeing things like me. You noticed what Tottenham done wrong.

I noticed that barring a few good saves we could have been dead and buried.

Don't get me wrong though the press and aggression in our play in the first 20 minutes was great stuff to watch.

If he can get us fitter and stronger in say a year's time and we can play like that for the majority of the match...

I can see most of the lower teams folding under the pressure.

If we can do that and nick a few points or even match home and away with the top 4 or 5 teams we should be in the mix for a top 4 finish next season.

We just need to give him a little time and patience.

I mean look at you lot now with the Poch. You can see the massive difference in your fitness and play.

Imagine your team if they stay together and hit their peak as a squad. You'll be right up there.

.....not coming up with anything wedding wise my friend but a criminal record golden folder search should bear some fruit with this lot!

Shame we couldn't have tucked one away yesterday, 1-0 would have been beautiful

Outside of the usual suspects they are my most hated team. In fact it's not the team, it's more the supporters. A mix of southern glory hunters from the eighties and horrible scouse scum.

In fact the self pity city as a whole gets on my tits. Most of them would do over their granny for a tenner but if you say anything they find remotely offensive they will be crying and wailing and demanding action.

Boris Johnson had it spot on about that lot, he was only saying what everyone else thinks.

They love to portray themselves as lovable rogues but sneaking into games without tickets (that's if they aren't punching women and kids to get their tickets) only leads down one alley....we all know where that is.

They and they alone were responsible for English teams being banned from Europe but they still blame others and hold themselves up as some kind of "special club".

Grief mongering, thieving, orrible cunts!

Scouse not English? Should read "Scouse not human"

Not a good game by Lamela especially discipline but I still have the faith!

Delighted for Dembo MOTM.

Harry played well and unlucky, it will come as the effort and desire still there!

Worst refereeing performance of the season!
Absolute mare!

Poch needs to make possible game changing subs earlier!

We can build on this though!
How does he do that with that bench?

Outside of the usual suspects they are my most hated team. In fact it's not the team, it's more the supporters. A mix of southern glory hunters from the eighties and horrible scouse scum.

In fact the self pity city as a whole gets on my tits. Most of them would do over their granny for a tenner but if you say anything they find remotely offensive they will be crying and wailing and demanding action.

Boris Johnson had it spot on about that lot, he was only saying what everyone else thinks.

They love to portray themselves as lovable rogues but sneaking into games without tickets (that's if they aren't punching women and kids to get their tickets) only leads down one alley....we all know where that is.

They and they alone were responsible for English teams being banned from Europe but they still blame others and hold themselves up as some kind of "special club".

Grief mongering, thieving, orrible cunts!

Scouse not English? Should read "Scouse not human"

I remember you mentioning your hatred for them previously, it's your age Carlito, you must have been surrounded by them growing up even though a southerner

As a kid everyone's older brother supported Liverpool and everyone's younger brother supported United, I was right in that Woolwich Tottenham sweet spot when Liverpool were dying and Man U still shite

Like fucking poetry. As far as I heard - from a foreign glory hunter, yes - Athens could well have been a modern day disaster too. Had it all, gate-rushing, fence-climbing, fellow-fan-mugging and much more.

Back
Top Bottom