Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was wondering why Omole had featured so much then just twigged that he is 21 and of course no chance he will be included in the squad so obviously a shop window for a loan or sale.

Was wondering why Omole had featured so much then just twigged that he is 21 and of course no chance he will be included in the squad so obviously a shop window for a loan or sale.

I guess that might explain why he is playing and Lavenier is not, was surprised Eyoma no longer with first team, but maybe out on a trial somewhere ?

On Saturday at 15.00 Spurs u23's play League 2 Crawley Town.

This was side which played Hastings :

Lo-Tutala (Oluwayemi 46), Cesay, Lavinier, Lyons-Foster (Kyezu 61), Muir (Michael Craig 46), Okedina (c) (Muir 78), Markanday (Mundle 46), Bowden, Robson (Etete 46), Devine, Pedder (Santiago 46).

Be interesting to see if any more youngsters drop down from First Team, now that most first team players are now back from internationals (I think all players back from internationals except Kane, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso and Sanchez as finals of Copa America were played on 10 July and Euros on 11 July so allowing all the players 3 weeks post tournament holidays, they will be back some time next week).

This willl be the only match of the pre-season against League opposition - will be good for the lads to look their best, particularly for those likely to go on loan, and others staying who will face League 1 and League 2 sides in the 3 Papa John's Trophy (ex EFL Trophy) matches before Christmas.

u21's teams in pre-season :

Ramsgate 6-0
Oluwayemi (Lo-Tutala 60), Lavinier (Matthew Craig 80), Hackett (Kyezu 60), Matthew Craig (J Davies 68), Muir, Okedina (c), Bennett (Cassanova 60), Michael Craig (Haysman 60), Etete (Mathurin 23), Markanday (Bennett 74), Santiago.

v Enfield 4-0
Lo-Tutala (Oluwayemi 67), Lavinier (Cassanova 67), Hackett (Kyezu 67), Matthew Craig (Michael Craig 46), Muir (J Davies 67), Okedina (c), Mundle (Haysman 67), Santiago (Lyons-Foster 46), Etete, Markanday (Bowden 46), Bennett (Mathurin 67).

v Hastings 3-0
Lo-Tutala (Oluwayemi 46), Cesay, Lavinier, Lyons-Foster (Kyezu 61), Muir (Michael Craig 46), Okedina (c) (Muir 78), Markanday (Mundle 46), Bowden, Robson (Etete 46), Devine, Pedder (Santiago 46).

Played in 3 matches :
Lo-Tutala , Oluwayemi, Lavenier, Michael Craig, Muir, Okedina, Etete, Markanday, Santiago, Kyezu

Played in 2 matches :
Matthew Craig, Hackett, J Davies, Cassanova, Bennett, Bowden, Mathurin, Mundle, Lyons-Foster, Haysman (NB, Bowden, Mundle and Lyons-Foster also played in a first team prefriendly)

Played in 1 match
Robson, Pedder, Cesay (all v Hastings)

I wonder what paperwork ?

Currently has a Spurs contract until June 2022, just possibly he's being asked to sign another one as its about to become under 12 months (same situation as Whiteman) ?

Or is this just the loan being brought to an end - in which case is Austin (or Whiteman) being organised on another loan with the other being no 3 back up GK for first team ?

Paskotsi seems to have dropped out of training with first team

Looks iike Devine playing as striker - first time at Spurs I think ! Etete training with first team

Cirkin back for first time this season - good to see him back

Lavenier drops to bench (seems to have fallen out of flavour since playing in EL last season) with FB's being Cesay and Paskotsi

Paskotsi seems to have dropped out of training with first team

Looks iike Devine playing as striker - first time at Spurs I think ! Etete training with first team

Cirkin back for first time this season - good to see him back

Lavenier drops to bench (seems to have fallen out of flavour since playing in EL last season) with FB's being Cesay and Paskotsi
Cirkin lives! Good, because he was considered one of our best prospects 2 seasons ago, and is potentially a great fit for the way Nuno is likely to use our LBs.

I wonder who's playing as the central striker, because there's no natural CF in that team.

Cirkin lives! Good, because he was considered one of our best prospects 2 seasons ago, and is potentially a great fit for the way Nuno is likely to use our LBs.

I wonder who's playing as the central striker, because there's no natural CF in that team.

Devine looks to be playing striker - OS tends to list players in a '1-11' order (2 -RB, 3 LB, 4 = DM , 5 and 6 are CB's etc) hence no 9 = Devine

Scarlett is a first team regular now, from the group, clearly.

Was regularly training with first team in 2nd hallf of last season.

Nile John seems to be a fixture n first team training as well.

Both should get playing time in Europa Conference League next season, and hopefully other competitions as well to build up their experience.

Back
Top Bottom